Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

 

Gucci Mane debuts & My Blood reaching a new peak in the Top 10 :katie2:

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This Feeling top 3 :smitten:

Shallow making the top 10:worship2:

Dance To This is my least favorite Bloom single:dancehall3:

really rooting for 1999 to skyrocket :noparty:

excited that Billie will debut :duca:

  • Author
3 hours ago, Chevysus said:

Dance To This is my least favorite Bloom single:dancehall3:

really rooting for 1999 to skyrocket :noparty:

excited that Billie will debut :duca:

Same, I think this week is its peak :fan:

1999 will go higher in time, it’s definitely a future top 5 contender.

I’m not really a fan of Billie’s image but I liked the song, let’s see how it does.

 

On 11/30/2018 at 2:49 AM, Kevin2803 said:

16/30

 

Lady Gaga's jump :eek:

 

Sigrid, Rita & Kelly climbing :party:

Shallow really grew on me :jonny5:

Head Above Water getting a big boost :deadbanana: I still love her but good God it's so bad. My Blood rising pretty quickly :clap3:

Shallow isn't great imo :thing: Dance To This still climbing oh wow :eek: why is everyone here a sexist who hates Carly? Gross x

Thunderclouds returns on top :eek: 

HAW jump :deadbanana4:

Shallow in top 10 :alexz: 

Sucker Punch and LYLM with new peaks :clap3: 

1999 rising a bit :fan: 

16/30

 

 

Thunderclouds somehow returning to #1

 

1999 hopefully gets higher up the countdown.

Thunderclouds at #1 again :alexz:

Shallow +8 :eddie:

Natural falling hard tho ?

  • Author
On December 1, 2018 at 5:15 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Head Above Water getting a big boost :deadbanana: I still love her but good God it's so bad. My Blood rising pretty quickly :clap3:

Shallow isn't great imo :thing: Dance To This still climbing oh wow :eek: why is everyone here a sexist who hates Carly? Gross x

I wasn't a huge fan of Shallow at first, but I gave it a chance and it kept growing on me. The soundtrack album is great too, I even love Bradley's songs.

Party for One is still climbing, I like it more than I thought I would :thing:

 

13 hours ago, Pinkoverblue said:

16/30

 

 

Thunderclouds somehow returning to #1

 

1999 hopefully gets higher up the countdown.

I could have given Happier a third week tbh, but usually songs only get 2 weeks and Thunderclouds is really cute and underrated. It's going to make a big fall next week though :shutup:

Shallow is immortal already :clap3: Head Above Water ? it kinda died on me pretty fast! Rita still climbing :clap3: 

Wake Up In The Sky debuting :clap3:

Head Above Water & Shallow rising :alexz:

Foster debuting :party: I wish I could say Bruno saved Wake Up In the Sky but even his part isn't good :celestial5:
AJR, Portugal, P!nk and Dragons going down :katie: Though I can understand why they're all falling at this point.
Just listened to Alessia's new album yesterday and as expected, nothing special. :celestial5: TML is alright.
Whew talent is winning all over the place :jonny5: Gaga x2, Charli, Carly, Troye, Broods, Sigrid, 21p, Avril, Silk/Dua...
Shallow getting one of the biggest boosts and entering the top 5 :worship: Peach not too far behind, plus Sucker Punch + My Blood are coming hard :duca:

PFD~ Yeah, i'm having a hard time thinking about debuts as well :keir: These 2 are great though! I support both

  • Author

12/9/2018

 

30 MØ - "Blur" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 flora cash - "You're Somebody Else" <4,22> -7

28 Billie Eilish - "when the party's over" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Kygo & Sandro Cavazza - "Happy Now" <2,27> +2

26 AJR - "Burn the House Down" <10,6> -6

25 Dean Lewis - "Be Alright" <14,2> -14

24 Foster the People - "Worst Nites" <2,24> +3

23 P!nk - "Secrets" <9,9> -9

22 Gucci Mane - "Wake Up in the Sky" (feat. Bruno Mars & Kodak Black) <2,22> +6

21 Lady Gaga - "Always Remember Us This Way" <3,21> +5

20 Troye Sivan - "Dance to This" (feat. Ariana Grande) <6,15> -5

19 Alessia Cara - "Trust My Lonely" <7,14> +5

18 Charli XCX & Troye Sivan - "1999" <3,18> +7

17 Calvin Harris - "Promises" (feat. Sam Smith) <14,1(1x)> -1

16 Carly Rae Jepsen - "Party for One" <4,16> +5

15 Rita Ora - "Let You Love Me" <5,15> +4

14 Kelly Clarkson - "Heat" <5,14> +4

13 Lauren Daigle - "You Say" <15,1(1x)> -4

12 Imagine Dragons - "Natural" <15,1(2x)> -4

11 Portugal. The Man - "Tidal Wave" <7,11> +6

10 twenty one pilots - "My Blood" <9,6> -4

9 Christine & the Queens - "5 Dollars" <8,8> +4

8 Broods - "Peach" <8,8> +4

7 The Chainsmokers - "This Feeling" (feat. Kelsea Ballerini) <10,3> -4

6 LSD - "Thunderclouds" (feat. Labrinth, Sia, & Diplo) <11,1(2x)> -5

5 Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - "Shallow" <6,5> +5

4 Sigrid - "Sucker Punch" <7,4> +3

3 Marshmello & Bastille - "Happier" <12,1(2x)> -1

2 Silk City & Dua Lipa - "Electricity" <8,2> +2

1 Avril Lavigne - "Head Above Water" <10,1(1x)> +4  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:
30 Drake & Michael Jackson - "Don't Matter to Me" <6,16>

23 The Revivalists - "All My Friends" <3,23>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Avril Lavigne - "Tell Me It's Over"
  • P!nk - “A Million Dreams”
  • Seeb x Bastille - "Grip"
  • The 1975 - "Love It If We Made It"

 

Edited by potent

Avril #1 :clap3: Comeback!

Happier still Top 3 :clap3:

Carly Top 20 and Rita Top 15 :clap3:

Shallow Top 5 :clap3:

Head Above Water #1? Well at least she has a legacy :cm: Sigrid jumping into the Top 5 :clap3: My Blood kinda collapsing :skull: poor it

Let You Love Me rising quickly :duca: slay @ Blur here, her best song :smitten: Party For One nearly Top 15 :date: don't mind the fall-outs x

  • Author

I’m trying to prepare for Best of 2018 but I don’t know how to upload pictures from my computer to this site :skull:

Anyone knows how? Otherwise I’ll just have to do a simple text layout...

18/30

 

Kelly, Rita, Carly, Alessia & Lady Gaga climbing :) but P!nk falling hard ? 

 

11 hours ago, potent said:

I’m trying to prepare for Best of 2018 but I don’t know how to upload pictures from my computer to this site :skull:

Anyone knows how? Otherwise I’ll just have to do a simple text layout...

Just upload the pictures to a picture sharing site like this https://imgbb.com/

 

Then you copy the link and post it here. 

Avril jumping to #1 :eek: 

Sigrid and Gaga in top 5 now :alexz: I hope they're coming for top 3 next :eli: 

LYLM and 1999 with new peaks :clap3: 

Blur debuting :alexz2:  

Both debuts :smitten: I would personally switch their placements around, though. :keir:
AJR, P!nk, Troye/Ari, Dragons, 21p, LSD and Marsh/Bastille tripping :katie: Avril #1 :alexz3:
If My Blood was in This Feeling's spot, this top 8 would be really, really amazing :gaycat2:
Broods, Gaga/Bradley, Sigrid and Silk/Dua still moving up :worship:  :worship:  :worship:
Foster, Gaga (ARUTW), Charli/Troye, Carly also rising :fish1: Portugal repeaking this late :eek:

Avril :eek:

Billie Eilish debuting and 1999 rising back ❤️ 

18/30

 

 

Got yourself a pretty good top 6. Electricity getting closer to #1. Still rooting for 1999 to keep climbing up the chart.

Electricity being blocked :noparty:Head Above Water is cute but aged like milk to me

Shallow & Party For One getting new peaks:clap3:

Yes @ the jump for 1999:smitten:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.