Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Disease (Antidote Live) Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

Obviously the original is a fire song. But this version is just so freaking cool. The bridge forward, chills. I also love the poison live version but there's something so haunting about this one.

3:00- forward. NO ONE is doing it like her

I was OBSESSED with this when I first heard it. I was actually thinking of it the other day and meant to listen after I bopped to the Abracadabra grammy version (which why isnt that in streaming. I need a whole album with that sound)

Wait Dead I thought this was about the Poison version. I got them confused rip

anywho the Antidote version is decent too. Poison version >>>>>>>

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.