Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

ALLDAY PROJECT - 'CRASH'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tarzzan looking normal, we prayed for times like this

  • Famous and One More Time are bops so I'll tune in

  • willmcclure9
    willmcclure9

    their last EP was fantastic hope the next one is good too, i love their YG musical style, BLACKPINK / 2NE1 nostalgia

5 hours ago, Opalite said:

It's finally out!

Hmm not bad, not their best. This definitely feels kinda throwaway so I see why it's a pre-release. I'm sure the title will be better beatfreak

  • Author
1 minute ago, Graffiti said:

Hmm not bad, not their best. This definitely feels kinda throwaway so I see why it's a pre-release. I'm sure the title will be better beatfreak

It's a cute little pre-release for sure, I hope the title is at least as good as Famous chick2

Is crash going to be the title? Because both pre releases are only okay monkey

  • Author
15 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

Is crash going to be the title? Because both pre releases are only okay monkey

Yes, Crash is the title track! I'm still keeping my hopes up chick3

Crash is such an interesting choice for the main single. To me it's closest to Look at Me or you look at the previous singles and that's their weakest single chart wise rip

This EP is not for me. Some of the songs are cute/okay but nothing is coming close to Famous. Maybe the songs will grow on me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.