Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinchy Stryder ft. Pixie Lott- Bright Lights worship thread

Featured Replies

Why is this not on Spotify??? I remembered this song and I immediately felt transported right back to 2012

21 minutes ago, prézli said:

The funny thing is that Part 2 was released before. ahh

the superior version.

i do love both though!

1 hour ago, cOe said:

Why is this not on Spotify??? I remembered this song and I immediately felt transported right back to 2012

it is

Edited by LUSHx

I the quality of the music was pretty questionable at this point in time but I really miss how fun and uplifting mainstream pop music used to be. Enough of this sad introspective ****

  • Author
19 minutes ago, glitch said:

I the quality of the music was pretty questionable at this point in time but I really miss how fun and uplifting mainstream pop music used to be. Enough of this sad introspective ****

Right???? I mean this is no masterpiece lol but Pixie Lott's Young Foolish Happy's vibe gives me just so much serotonin. The 1-2-3 punch of All About Tonight, What Do You Take Me For, Kiss the Stars... Such escapist positive music

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.