Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Niall Horan - 'Dinner Party'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Appletree
    Appletree

    Are all of them under contract to release projects this year? Is this the first time all the living members released back to back?

  • This is by far my absolute favorite release from one of the One Direction members ever. Far exceeds all other releases for me. I love it.

  • Popboi.
    Popboi.

    4th #1 in Ireland, 3rd in UK, 2nd in Australia, first in Germany. Second top 5 in Italy (after Flicker), 4th top 10 in US. Not bad

Are all of them under contract to release projects this year? Is this the first time all the living members released back to back?

Edited by Appletree

Special fans edition

ImgBB
No image preview

IMG 3422 hosted at ImgBB

Image IMG 3422 hosted on ImgBB

  • Author
43 minutes ago, Appletree said:

Where is the lead single?

Friday

14 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

Special fans edition

ImgBB
No image preview

IMG 3422 hosted at ImgBB

Image IMG 3422 hosted on ImgBB

Sexy! He's the member i dream of touching me more so than Harry!!

Edited by Appletree

The cover is giving breakfast coffee, not a dinner party laugh Still excited to hear the songs tho.

I need something like Heartbereak Weather less The Show

But I will Be streaming for sure

33 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Heartbereak Weather less The Show

You ok? Both albums are 10/10.

55 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I need something like Heartbereak Weather less The Show

But I will Be streaming for sure

tea The Show was so boring, i hope he expands his sound a little more with this

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I need something like Heartbereak Weather less The Show

But I will Be streaming for sure

Yeah the Show didn't hit for me. Heartbreak Weather would have been huge for him if it wasn't for the pandemic.

32 minutes ago, iowa32 said:

Yeah the Show didn't hit for me. Heartbreak Weather would have been huge for him if it wasn't for the pandemic.

It was his fine line era! heart2I'd be honest I'm nervous about this lead single. It sounds very much of the same ole. I wish he would switch it up but let's see!

  • Author
8 hours ago, LittleFreak said:

The cover is giving breakfast coffee, not a dinner party laugh Still excited to hear the songs tho.

Maybe he is the dinner

gaycat2

10 hours ago, Appletree said:

You ok? Both albums are 10/10.

its cute but it got boring very fast

Songs like Put A Little Love On Me, Still, Black & White & Small talk had replay value .

10 hours ago, Scandalous said:

tea The Show was so boring, i hope he expands his sound a little more with this

based on the imagery of the era is looking more like The Show noparty hope I'm wrong

7 hours ago, iowa32 said:

Yeah the Show didn't hit for me. Heartbreak Weather would have been huge for him if it wasn't for the pandemic.

Yes, it could had been bigger however they also release during the release week the worst song as single lol No Judgement… there are other pop / commercial songs that could had been better options like Black & White, tittle Track or even Small Talk.

Niall…. The song is fine but is more of the same

why he is so lazy with music videos?? I hope we get an official music video.

Yeah, the song is cute and catchy, but it's nothing we haven't heard from him before.

I really enjoy this song it's good but it's very much same ole been there done that. Hopefully that's not the case for the rest of the album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.