Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Man I Need vs. I Need a Man

Man I Need vs. I Need a Man 16 members have voted

  1. 1. The better one:

    • Olivia Dean - Man I Need
      43%
      7
    • Grace Jones - I Need a Man
      56%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, naval23 said:

Came here for this bop!

Why? They DON'T need a man

as soon as I hear the "talk to me, talk to me" makes me nauseous. I love her vibe, but i had to block this song on my Spotify.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.