Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ava's "Dancing's Done" turns 3

Featured Replies

On December 20th, 2022, Ava Max put out Dancing's Done as a promo single off her sophomore single ' Diamonds & Dancefloors'

This is objectively the best song in her discography. The chorus, the melody, the vocals, the music. I never get sick of hearing it clap3

Gaga's Queen of dark pop crown tilted a bit

Amanda put her whole Koci into this track. Thank you MOTHER jonny5

The fact that she said AM3 would have songs similar to Dancing's Done. That it would be inspiration for the next album and yet the final product was Don't Click Play rip

Edited by youngpopariana

Great song but I think Ghost would've been the smarter single choice and could've saved the era. Maybe with an invented added DJ feature so the sexist pigs in the Radio would play it giraffe

Just now, Toxic Love said:

Ghost

This Horror-core bop... Phew. Along with Sweet But Psycho, Belladonna. I wish Ava Max stayed on the Scream Queen career path clap

On topic Dancing's Done clap The Avatars go CRAZY for ha

It's up there.

Naked - Dancing's Done - Know Somebody are my trinity I think.

Went #1 and Diamond in my house! Global superstar Amanda never fails. clap3

IMG-0055.gif

This is genuinely one of the best pop songs I've ever heard. Production, melody, lyrics, ALL of it PERFECT.

I wonder if she realizes what a special thing she created with this one.

UVyfrN0.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.