Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Break your bed and then the sofa

Featured Replies

I wanna pull you closer
Everybody wants to know ya
But me, I only want one thing
I don't even want your number
Don't care if you got another
'Cause tonight, I'm your only lover
And I'ma give you that one thing
I'ma give you that one thing (uh)

 

:DWAS:
 

 

why did the GP and ATRL let this banger flop? 
 

She served quality with this absolute smash:clap3:

 

stream her new album 

 

 

When you're deep up inside
I wanna show you just what I like
I wanna kiss you slow, wanna **** you rough
I wanna eat you up, I wanna cook you lunch, I wanna love you, babe

bABed0M.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.