Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Help transferring music from iPhone to PC

Featured Replies

Hi everyone! So, in case you didn't know, I was robbed and I've lost my laptop with my iTunes library :( I got a new laptop and I want to know if there's a way to restore my iTunes library and music files to my PC, I have a pretty big library and I've worked on it since forever so I really want to get it back, any tips, apps or tutorials on how to achieve that?

 

Also, I started a fund to collect money to pay for my new laptop since I had to use my credit card and I'm really in debt with it because of the robbery, here's the thread in case you want to donate :heart2:

From what I can tell, you have the songs on the iphone? Then just connect it to your pc using iTunes.

 

If they're actual legit iTunes files from an apple account, then just log in and all your music should be there too. iTunes/Apple Music works on all computers.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, magazine said:

From what I can tell, you have the songs on the iphone? Then just connect it to your pc using iTunes.

 

If they're actual legit iTunes files from an apple account, then just log in and all your music should be there too. iTunes/Apple Music works on all computers.

Actually they're not my files, I use Apple Music but I download music from websites to have an offline library just to change artwork, add international bonus tracks and stuff like that, the files are actually in my iPhone but I can't seem to find an option to transfer them to my PC 

You have a few options:

 

  • Apple Music will automatically store your catalog, a very good official app exists for Windows now which will have all your music from your library. You can download to the local PC also.
  • If your music is in iCloud Drive, you can get the iCloud Drive app on Windows OR use the website version to get your files from the drive to your PC.

Edited by nathanspears

1 hour ago, JDC said:

Actually they're not my files, I use Apple Music but I download music from websites to have an offline library just to change artwork, add international bonus tracks and stuff like that, the files are actually in my iPhone but I can't seem to find an option to transfer them to my PC 

You have to hook your iPhone up to your PC, make sure you can view hidden files, and then search for them before manually copying them over. As long as you had the files backed up into the cloud you should be good. 
 

if you've gotten a replacement phone and the files are still there, you could also try emailing them to yourself and downloading them that way?

Edited by loveisdead9582

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.