Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you remember Neon Hitch?

Featured Replies

I remember the name but I thought that name was a group. They had an edm song called braveheat so now I'm confused 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    I remember being so excited for her album that ended up being scrapped  

  • cruelcooper
    cruelcooper

    I only remember her from that gym class heroes song lmao

  • YourFavoriteWeapon
    YourFavoriteWeapon

    Yes, Ass Back Home and Follow Me Down are iconic. I also remember she scammed her 2 stans.

Of course, "Ass Back Home" went Diamond in my household.

 

The fact I even had it as my ringtone back in the day.

Yes I was a Kesha stan at the time and this was kind of her first son :skull:

 

FUB was good but never liked her other stuff

6 minutes ago, okgo said:

the way her covers were better than the og versions :sabrina:

 

 

this just took me back :gaygacat5:the way i've been trying 2 find this song again for years :rip:

she had no bizness eating like this :crown: 

17 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I remember the name but I thought that name was a group. They had an edm song called braveheat so now I'm confused 

Well that's Neon Jungle lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.