Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kiesza - 'Dancing And Crying Vol. 2'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

While she hasn't always been for me with everything she's released, I feel like most of her work has the Kiesza sound to it. But this? This could be anyone's EP

 

do I like it? I guess…but it doesn't give me Kiesza and just gives me an attempt to cash in to what is semi popular with the gay scene rn 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

It's my birthday, I just wanna feel it
I just wanna party, then I wanna relive


It's my birthday, even if it isn't
I just wanna dance like lights on the ceiling

 

charli-xcx-charli-xcx-girls-night.gif

  • 2 months later...
27 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

"Dancing and Crying, Vol. 3" is happening!

great and massive news  

On 10/18/2025 at 4:32 PM, computer.boy said:

"Dancing and Crying, Vol. 3" is happening!

yes!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.