Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Ciara - 'CiCi'

Featured Replies

Pretty good for someone whose belly is "growing by the day". Truly, she slayed this performance. Live vocals. Choreography.

  • Replies 955
  • Views 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes! The visuals ate!

  • BlackJesus
    BlackJesus

    we don't know yet. Ciara probably doesn't even know yet.

  • i already know how it's going to go    how are we  feeling tonight!  happy Thanksgiving  Yeahhhhhhhhh rock it don't stop it (stands still trying to emulate like Mj)  sings 2/6 wor

Ok the new years eve performance wasn't half bad!

The mid air split ate and the transitions snapped a bit

9 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Pretty good for someone whose belly is "growing by the day". Truly, she slayed this performance. Live vocals. Choreography.

girl stfu! I said what I said and is!

However, my criticism to Ciara has always come from a genuine and brutal honest place. I was just about to write how much of an improvement this performance was in comparison to other recent performances. You do realize that if you aren't honest with her she will never see the critiques and not improve right?

Anyways,

With the exception of her out of breath singing in some sections, this performance was fun to watch. It offered more elaborate choreography than the same tired things she always do and I love that she showed her athleticism with the split. Having the girl go under was truly fun to watch and such a smart idea.

That's what I'm talking about! I know she's capable of being innovative and it shows here. I need her to work on singing all of the words and not sounding like she's shouting or like she's in an aerobics class. I rather her lip sync and do harmony adlibs so it doesn't sound so shouty.

Also the outfit was cute! It showed off her amazing body and booty! I hate when she wears that stupid cape or sweater around her waist it just looks so bulky and it hides the movement she's making while dancing.

Major step up and I'm sorry to break it to you but girl is heavy pregnant and you do know that corsets for pregnant women exist?

44 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Please don't quote me. Ever.

And did. Now what hoe!

46 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Please don't quote me. Ever.

And the fact is that you quoted me first you weird *****! Indirectly like a punk

How you gonna tell someone not to quote you but you quote them. Take that white girl micro aggression and play with someone else! Pasty hoe

Edited by ciara

2 hours ago, ciara said:

girl stfu! I said what I said and is!

However, my criticism to Ciara has always come from a genuine and brutal honest place. I was just about to write how much of an improvement this performance was in comparison to other recent performances. You do realize that if you aren't honest with her she will never see the critiques and not improve right?

Anyways,

With the exception of her out of breath singing in some sections, this performance was fun to watch. It offered more elaborate choreography than the same tired things she always do and I love that she showed her athleticism with the split. Having the girl go under was truly fun to watch and such a smart idea.

That's what I'm talking about! I know she's capable of being innovative and it shows here. I need her to work on singing all of the words and not sounding like she's shouting or like she's in an aerobics class. I rather her lip sync and do harmony adlibs so it doesn't sound so shouty.

Also the outfit was cute! It showed off her amazing body and booty! I hate when she wears that stupid cape or sweater around her waist it just looks so bulky and it hides the movement she's making while dancing.

Major step up and I'm sorry to break it to you but girl is heavy pregnant and you do know that corsets for pregnant women exist?

Look I get it. I really do. But your energy shift over the years towards Ciara has become increasingly aggressive and it's a little concerning because you really go in and dig. I'm not saying that you have to kiss her ass or anything but you use to be alot more constructive now it just comes off as really rude and nasty. I already want a other album by her. The deluxe really reassured me that the talent is still in her. She just needs to work with new and different people asap. Also do promo and tour please. Of course she's gonna be breathy while actually singing and dancing life cut her some slack. I rather her doing everything live 100% then lip sing. Also I really hope that she's not pregnant. It's been months and she has a tour coming up she should know better. Russell really needs to stop. It's not cute anymore and it's giving sabotage at this point

4 minutes ago, ciara said:

And the fact is that you quoted me first you weird *****! Indirectly like a punk

How you gonna tell someone not to quote you but you quote them. Take that white girl micro aggression and play with someone else! Pasty hoe

Omg 😭 what is happening lol

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

performance is not available to see??

This is the **** that makes it frustrating to be a fan of hers like why is it not available for everyone to see lol

8 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

performance is not available to see??

It was re-uploaded from 1080p to 720p, when channels connected. It's now available here:

@SchmoodRing pinging you so you can see it, too!

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Look I get it. I really do. But your energy shift over the years towards Ciara has become increasingly aggressive and it's a little concerning because you really go in and dig. I'm not saying that you have to kiss her ass or anything but you use to be alot more constructive now it just comes off as really rude and nasty. I already want a other album by her. The deluxe really reassured me that the talent is still in her. She just needs to work with new and different people asap. Also do promo and tour please. Of course she's gonna be breathy while actually singing and dancing life cut her some slack. I rather her doing everything live 100% then lip sing. Also I really hope that she's not pregnant. It's been months and she has a tour coming up she should know better. Russell really needs to stop. It's not cute anymore and it's giving sabotage at this point

I really do not give af how you feel whatever all this is about. Imma say whatever the f I wanna say good or bad and will continue to do so

12 hours ago, ciara said:

And the fact is that you quoted me first you weird *****! Indirectly like a punk

How you gonna tell someone not to quote you but you quote them. Take that white girl micro aggression and play with someone else! Pasty hoe

Calm down you're insufferable

3 minutes ago, nelly said:

Calm down you're insufferable

When will yall learn that I don't give af you stupid *****

The reason Ciara will NEVER be successful is because of her dumb ass 12 stans. Delusional Af! I will keep laughing in your faces as she keeps flopping. Everything I have said has been right and idgaf if that's a hard pill to swallow to yall. Yall mad that I was right all along. Stay tf mad!!!!

Dude is crashing out on a forum is hilarious like you we don't care about your opinions, go take a walk or employment thanks

22 minutes ago, nelly said:

Dude is crashing out on a forum is hilarious like you we don't care about your opinions, go take a walk or employment thanks

You stalk my posts just to downvote loser lmaoooooo Pot meet kettle

22 minutes ago, nelly said:

Dude is crashing out on a forum is hilarious like you we don't care about your opinions, go take a walk or employment thanks

Stay mad! You def woke up a monster *****, should of kept it cute

17 hours ago, ciara said:

girl stfu! I said what I said and is!

However, my criticism to Ciara has always come from a genuine and brutal honest place. I was just about to write how much of an improvement this performance was in comparison to other recent performances. You do realize that if you aren't honest with her she will never see the critiques and not improve right?

Anyways,

With the exception of her out of breath singing in some sections, this performance was fun to watch. It offered more elaborate choreography than the same tired things she always do and I love that she showed her athleticism with the split. Having the girl go under was truly fun to watch and such a smart idea.

That's what I'm talking about! I know she's capable of being innovative and it shows here. I need her to work on singing all of the words and not sounding like she's shouting or like she's in an aerobics class. I rather her lip sync and do harmony adlibs so it doesn't sound so shouty.

Also the outfit was cute! It showed off her amazing body and booty! I hate when she wears that stupid cape or sweater around her waist it just looks so bulky and it hides the movement she's making while dancing.

Major step up and I'm sorry to break it to you but girl is heavy pregnant and you do know that corsets for pregnant women exist?

Literally gave the girl her flowers you dumb *******.

On 1/1/2026 at 10:47 AM, livelikemusic said:

Pretty good for someone whose belly is "growing by the day". Truly, she slayed this performance. Live vocals. Choreography.

Ciara is not pregnant and she's said she's not pregnant. And she's shooting a video for her collab with Nora Fatehi and David guetta next month where she'll be belly dancing so she won't be pregnant for a while! Lol

6 minutes ago, cici904 said:

Ciara is not pregnant and she's said she's not pregnant. And she's shooting a video for her collab with Nora Fatehi and David guetta next month where she'll be belly dancing so she won't be pregnant for a while! Lol

I'm stoked for more visuals, so sign me up for this!

Please ignore that one delusional user. Let's get back to Ciara. Really hope she really tours this year & like someone else said I'm ready for the next era as well. I want her to go in a whole new direction!

5 hours ago, Appletree said:

Please ignore that one delusional user. Let's get back to Ciara. Really hope she really tours this year & like someone else said I'm ready for the next era as well. I want her to go in a whole new direction!

Is there a way we can block…..it?😭

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.