Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Maren Morris - "carry me through"

Featured Replies

Don't like it. Piano also sounds SUPER familiar but I can't put my finger on it…

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Don't like it. Piano also sounds SUPER familiar but I can't put my finger on it…

drops of jupiter?

I think this is better than anything off her EP. This is beautiful. I highly doubt this is going to be a hit though. 
 

Makes me wonder what Maren and her team/label is planning because I feel like if they wanted a huge era then they should've came out with a lead single that was a BANGER. Maybe they're saving it for the album release week and Maren wanted to put out something cathartic at the time being.

Edited by Crank_It_Up

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.