Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Chappell Roan - "California" appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

On my first few listens of the album, I kinda slept on it but once I listened again high as balls it started HITTING. 

 

Even the lyric video is so melodramatic and cinematic. :jonny:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Katamari said:

yes one of my immediate favs :clap3: 

Bestie your taste :jonny:

Always thought her debut album would start w/ Pink Pony Club and end w/ California. It's like the resolution to Pink Pony Club. But yeah California is great, perfect melodies for a ballad 

This song makes me sob every time I listen to this :clap3: so touching and relatable 

  • Author
19 hours ago, honestopinion said:

This song makes me sob every time I listen to this :clap3: so touching and relatable 

This :jonny: before I listened to the album the gays were dragging the ballads but Casual and Coffee were my first immediate favs and then once California and Kaleidoscope hit??? THEN PICTURE YOU?! IKTRRRRRR

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.