Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Was Britney inspired by P!nk here?

Featured Replies

Am I the only one who finds similarities between "All that She Wants" and "Family Portrait"? Especially from 1:22 to 1:53.

 

 

 

Do you mean in terms of theme? because Remembrance of Who I Am samples All That She Wants, so if you mean sonically then it is Pink who took inspiration of All That she Wants.

 

Both songs talk about family issues though, Britney's on more of a spousal take, with a hint/mention of her parents relationship. So no, it was inspired by her own personal life. :rip:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Trash said:

Do you mean in terms of theme? because Remembrance of Who I Am samples All That She Wants, so if you mean sonically then it is Pink who took inspiration of All That she Wants.

 

Both songs talk about family issues though, Britney's on more of a spousal take, with a hint/mention of her parents relationship. So no, it was inspired by her own personal life. :rip:

No. I meant the way she sings. It's very similar to P!nk's in Family Portrait.

32 minutes ago, prézli said:

No. I meant the way she sings. It's very similar to P!nk's in Family Portrait.

I can kinda hear it in the "Manipulation was his key line" I guess, btw this one of my favorite P!nk songs. Nobody Knows is so good too, underrated P!nk gems

Edited by Trash

Looking back, Britney probably relates to Family Portrait as much as P!nk did and we didn't even know it 

Well, I've never heard either and I found myself almost singing "all that she wants" while first listening to pinks song. So I'd say yes 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.