Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "Bop It"

Featured Replies

It's just … there. The lyrical theme is tired and it's too wordy and juvenile. The production is also incredibly dated. I have to admit that the chorus is good but also I don't think she's capable of writing a bad chorus (talent always wins etc…). It kinda reminds me of stuff like Birthday Suit. 

 

Joyride was much more interesting. The lyrics were a bit out there but the production is iconic. Maybe it's because I'm expecting Hudmo, AG Cook and something more progressive I guess. She also needs to never stop working with Zhone. 

Edited by bearman

  • Replies 49
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, austinsuxx said:

genuinely so confused why people don't like this, when it's one of her best upbeat songs in ages... but these are the same people that think if i was u should be on the album :katie:

Probably the unfinished nature of the track. It is a bit grating.

 

Thank god If I was U was nixed.

 

 

Ppl saying it's a gag order outtake....gurl plz 

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Ppl saying it's a gag order outtake....gurl plz 

 

3 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Issa bop. Are we sure it wasn't for Gag Order?

:rip:

Kesha, sis....

 

This sounds like a really bad scrapped track from the High Road era.... Like, I can even see that candle burning with her face on it as the cover.... No no and no

 

We need something fresher 

Edited by somuch4you

12 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Issa bop. Are we sure it wasn't for Gag Order?

How does it fit the gag order theme 

Can she release Holiday Road (Summer Edition) as the lead?

 

 

:suburban:

 

7 minutes ago, bearman said:

Can she release Holiday Road (Summer Edition) as the lead?

 

 

:suburban:

 

4th of July Road

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

4th of July Road

 

:suburban:

Her new yearly release date 

 

:suburban:

28 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

How does it fit the gag order theme 

Well that's why it wasn't on the album

 

:clack:

15 minutes ago, bearman said:

Her new yearly release date 

 

:suburban:

Bi-annual*

8 minutes ago, Bubble Tea said:

Well that's why it wasn't on the album

 

:clack:

It wasn't intended for the album because it doesn't sound like anything that fits the sound of gag order

3 hours ago, austinsuxx said:

genuinely so confused why people don't like this, when it's one of her best upbeat songs in ages... but these are the same people that think if i was u should be on the album :katie:

Ok whats wrong with If I Was U 

30 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Ok whats wrong with If I Was U 

it sounds dated and a pitch for another artist 

6 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

it sounds dated and a pitch for another artist 

wrong. its amazing.

12 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

wrong. its amazing.

Keep being loud and wrong. literally one of her corniest songs 

 

:suburban:

43 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Keep being loud and wrong. literally one of her corniest songs 

 

:suburban:

Dinosaur, Godzilla, Grow a Pear, BFF, etc all are corny. whats wrong with that?

10 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Dinosaur, Godzilla, Grow a Pear, BFF, etc all are corny. whats wrong with that?

Because they sound good. They are pleasing to the ears. They are enjoyable to listen to. 

 

All things If I Was Tanked is not. 

32 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Because they sound good. They are pleasing to the ears. They are enjoyable to listen to. 

 

All things If I Was Tanked is not. 

Did you read anything after dinosaur? BFF sounds good? 

I love if I was you because I love her attitude on it, the lyrics, specially the begginning… idk how to explain, it's so Kesha coded, love the way she "sings" it unlike any other artists. 

 

I only find the background music a bit annoying, it's super repetitive. 

 

I bought this fit for the paparazzi
I planned this **** like... ooh, you got me
I'm so comfy in the hot seat
Opened up wide, bukkake

From one meeting to another one
Gonna turn my milli to a billion
So I'm done eating but I'm feeding them
******* up my streams to a trillion
You love me, huh? Obsessively
Your algorithm is a Kesha feed
You love me, baby
I love me more
This is what I live for

 

6 hours ago, collin said:

This does not sound good. :sorry: 

 

6 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

All things If I Was Tanked is not. 

:biblio:

This didn't do anything for me unfortunately, I'm glad other tracks gets to shine instead of this. 

I am afraid she won't top JOYRIDE this era

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.