Top 50: 15/50

BU: 2/15

Rose-Colored Boy  :worship: 

Alt/Rock: 3/15

Rose-Colored Boy debuting :worship:

Omg JLo!! 

But Midnight Summer Jam isn’t by Jenny From The Block 

Queen of Rap #1 :clap3::clap3: 

Bad Boy deserved that #1 over Savior :shakeno: The top 5 slays other than Iggy :flame:

Heaven and Fools debuting :celestial4: 

Oh wow. I haven't seen Iggy coming for that number one with such a weak song.... 

• ATRL Moderator

tWWELSC.png

Partial issue #33.1

For the week ending 15 February 2018

sorry for the lateness, i've been sick lately and i've been less active online, it's really bad. the other charts will come out tmo

Top Songs

7wLE9by.png

Spoiler

If your name doesn't show up here, don't worry. I just don't get to @ everyone, there's over 400 people who've signed up.

@DivaCup @alexanderao @Lukey @teamlor @Pendulum @Fa1x intelectual @igetfilthy @Lazuli @K$Ellie @Jackson @Clueless @gettsleazy @Changes @bestfiction @DangerousSwiftie @thecptz @Tsareena @rl231 @jpow @Staryu @PettyExcellence @BlazingLovatic @Tylerbv @Thinking Of You @Kid A @Diarrhoea @Opulent @Legend E @Selenurr @witness1.3 @Annabel @touch @Wes @Kevin2803 @Wonderlust. @Perfect Delusion @Remmy @chrysolite @Bellerophon @RatedG² @Azealia Banks @Hakunt @2NE1Kmagic @bookreader @Satan @ctrclub @Auburn @Glassmouth @Girlicious @ManDown @KnewBetter @holocene @moonlight. @PhreshDiamond @LoKoPaNdA @Latinazza @Penny. @Haus @Covergirl @I'm JAVIng Fun @I'm That Bitch @Hurem @Pacaveli @Rico Shameless v2 @Sandcastles @AlexisNeiers @theblackestday @Tom Vercetti @MardinBeksloy @and.y @Jonathan @UFO @Starkboy @Noel @Fentydelspears @Terylee @Supervixen @Rev8 @bleuwaffle @Unbreakable Smile @castle13 @J-boy @M A R N ✮ @Blv2012 @Hunter_13 @theREALslimSHADY @Ventitonic @Okan @TtaraHae @Headlock @Nein @TheWayWeWere @mike3009 @Wonderland @Imaginary Friend @HAIZSLAIZ @PrinceMichaelFan @butterflysupreme @Helix @Danixoxo @YaDirtyGoddess @abrahamjmr @Lemon Drops @Royal Culture @AvrilLaQueen @Komet blu @getinthezone @Ventitonic @Bitchcraft @Invisibility @R!ck @Kid A @Vespertine @indigxchild @jamesfog @Sharie @umich @calvinharrisfan @skiddo @Fruity @Losing my ground @Dilettante @Pink Matter @Arcane_Sky @gayzayn @Jaxswim @Chemist @coldoutside @legendaya_SSLP @Chevysus @Buddy @allnight @volition @jomarr @touchbey @Legacy @jose168 @Suilen @ClashAndBurn @awkdelicious @OpenBacardi @HausOfEnzo @cdschart @RihsUmbrella @fememeist @Nikolai. @Maxi Underdog @Lemon Drops @Clandestine @JGibson @NumbFentyStan @Kiss It Better @Unoriginal @Flipmusic @levi_valvi @Dangerous Woman @glitter @eddytws @Lm72 @AidanUnderYou @gag @Caesar @Jorq @Price of Fame @OreGuy @Clauss

the top 4 omgggg :jonny5:

Tinashe taking over the top 2 omggg Talent won :alexz:

14/50

Rose-Colored Boy + Me and Michael debuting :worship:

Who still listens to Taylor? Smh

What kind of a mess this chart is. 

4/40 whoop whoop :ahh: 

5 hours ago, Headlock said:

So It Goes... re-entering again, talent continues to win :clap3:

Truly under appreciated :clap3: Atleast the gays seem to value it.

only heard 4 songs from Top 10 :rip: 

where the other charts tho?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, AvrilLaQueen said:

only heard 4 songs from Top 10 :rip: 

where the other charts tho?

i got sick and my energy has been down the drainT, making these charts is a bit laborious bc i have to calculate all of the total points and dig through like 32 weeks of previous chart data for re-entries

24 minutes ago, Yndda said:

i got sick and my energy has been down the drainT, making these charts is a bit laborious bc i have to calculate all of the total points and dig through like 32 weeks of previous chart data for re-entries

oh, well recover fast sis :hug: 

Tinashe with the top2 songs:lmao:

Friends debuting at top 5 :dies:

hope Love Lies gets a decent jump next week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.