Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

F5VE - "UFO"

Featured Replies

They're in London but performing at 2am on a Thursday... here I was thinking these were 9-5 sympathetic girls thanks to Underground.

 

cuCeRbG.gif

  • Replies 61
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

still can't stop playing it.

this and Underground are probably gonna end up on my Top 5 on Spotify Wrapped. 

and i only discovered them last July

ガチャ ガチャ ガチャ FIND OUT :clap3:

 

On 11/1/2024 at 12:48 AM, Reginald said:

Choreography / dance practice uploaded! :clap:

 

 

some guy from Spain gave them a €500 tip.

oh to have rich fans :xtinass:

Just recently discovered these divas :jonnykin: I'm obsessed with this song omg it's so catchy. The video is everything too. I hope they did more songs with AG

  • 2 months later...

I thought this was going to be their biggest song by far and it's their least... 

 

Anyway - Dorian remix that dropped today is great, not that I expected any less. :clap3:

 

 

7 hours ago, Scabandplaster said:

I thought this was going to be their biggest song by far and it's their least... 

 

Anyway - Dorian remix that dropped today is great, not that I expected any less. :clap3:

 

 

the way I RAN here to see if anyone else shared it yet! :clap: Phew, this is excellent 

Remix is excellence :giraffe:

 

girls drop the LP I am ready for my dream sequence. 

the remix was cute. but we need the EP. the audience wants Too Much :clap3:

I read somewhere that they just filmed/shot new single/album art so it's gotta be in the works - maybe Q2 I imagine? 

 

If anybody has better tea please share. 

  • 2 months later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.