Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ed Sheeran New certifications in US

Featured Replies

Ew TOL, never could stand that song.

 

On the other hand, "Photograph" :heart2: 

 

'X' was such a massive era truly.

 

I thought IDC was going to be higher.

18 minutes ago, glitch said:

18x platinum :rip: Heterosexual millennials are a menace 

I bopped to it and I'm not ashamed,  maybe I'm bicurious?

8 minutes ago, tost1 said:

I bopped to it and I'm not ashamed,  maybe I'm bicurious?

You should be ashamed 

 

IMG_20240326_203939.jpg.f889cc55d0e37120

X "only" being 8x platinum is insane considering how big it was 

45 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

X "only" being 8x platinum is insane considering how big it was 

 

X is 6x Platinum

 

The 8x Platinum cert. is for Photograph

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.