Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Anyone here with a nostril piercing?

Featured Replies

Help :jonny:
I had mine done about 2 months ago, and about 5 weeks ago, the area around it swelled up a bit. I kept doing my regular cleaning and the swelling started to go down a bit, but on Friday I woke up with a very visible red lump next to the piercing. 
Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm doing my cleaning more carefully now, but I'm afraid this thing won't go away :chick3: should I get rid of my piercing instead? 

 

 

 

Depends on everyone's healing process, I had a lump once on my mine so I popped it and went on with it till it healed and it's been fine. Do you take long to heal? Maybe you should just keep cleaning it and see how it goes, that's it if you really want to keep it

As a person who is into piercings, currently have 8 just on my face, this is normal. It'll go away.

  • Author
4 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Depends on everyone's healing process, I had a lump once on my mine so I popped it and went on with it till it healed and it's been fine. Do you take long to heal? Maybe you should just keep cleaning it and see how it goes, that's it if you really want to keep it

 

 

2 hours ago, Mr. Gaga said:

As a person who is into piercings, currently have 8 just on my face, this is normal. It'll go away.

And what was your cleaning routine when you had the lump? Did you do anything different?

 

 

8 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

 

 

And what was your cleaning routine when you had the lump? Did you do anything different?

 

 

Just did it at least 3 times a day, used white soap and povidone, that worked for me

Got my first one this past NYE and a red bump formed pretty quickly and stayed there for months until one morning the whole piercing just popped out entirely. I went straight to my piercer where they re-pierced it and the bump went away in a matter of days. I think my body was just doing its job by healing and trying to get this thing out and I think that having it fall out and getting it re-done let the wound "breathe" a bit. That was in May and everything has been great since then.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.