Katy Perry - '143'

livelikemusic
Oxygen
Message added by Oxygen,

143 = I love you

14 hours ago, GabrielBlue said:

It's just the same conversations over and over… 

I get it of you don't agree with the Dr. Luke decision but either you accept it or you go on with your life elsewhere.

Isn't this forum should be about excitement and anticipation for this new album?

I personally can't wait for it and will listen the hell out of it.

The real ones who "trashed" this era are the haters and the ones dwelling on the same news. 

I'm here for Katy no matter what!

U know the haters that ones who keep bitching about De.Luke will be giving it streams too lmao when it's released 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• thismoment

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

any news on what the next official single will be?

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

her VMAs performance will feature drones, many songs, a moment where she will fly, and even climbing a mountain.

Why does this sound to me like she's gonna perform WW which nobody wants..

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

her VMAs performance will feature drones, many songs, a moment where she will fly, and even climbing a mountain.

Walking On Air :jonnycat:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, jxxking said:

Did I miss something or is there still no official(!) announcement/information on the bonus tracks? Which track is on the Deluxe vinyl, which track is on the Heart Edition CD + vinyl, which tracks are on the Japan CD?

Yeah can she just post about this so that we can have all the information regarding the album officially available already? This is getting annoying 

20 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Idk something inside of me broke a little when I saw Dr. Luke was on every song of this album. Especially considering the poor reception to the first two songs that were produced by him. And then her non answer as to why she worked with him kinda made me upset, I really wanted clarity on the situation. I am still excited about the album and the VMAs but I would be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in her… 

Lifetimes didn't get a "poor reception" the damage was just already done because of Woman's World and Dr.Luke's involvement but the general consensus was unanimous on it being the better song and that it should've been the lead single

20 hours ago, thismoment said:

Understandable, I was kind of like that during Witness, I couldn't really enjoy that era because of all the hate (which was much much worse than it is now). But the difference now, like you said, is that she seems to be in a good place and personally i'm enjoying seeing her not giving af.

Honestly the hate train for Katy is on par if not worse than Witness in this era it's insane but this time it truly is on her because she's standing 10 toes down on her decisions which then validates the people who don't like her to hate her even more

18 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I just think it's weird she chose to do 95% of this album with Luke. He only worked on 7 out of 16 tracks on both TD & Prism, less than 50% of the album. Could she really not have done that again? NO ONE was asking for an album entirely made by Luke.

Yeah it was very odd for her to be THIS dependant and reliant on him for a comeback it lowkey gives desperation 

14 hours ago, spree said:

it literally is.  Katy and Dr. Luke will be living rent-free in ALL THEIR HEADS for at least a decade. :fan:

This isn't the gotcha moment you thought that it was. Please don't be tone deaf

8 hours ago, Katycat.__.Lanastan said:

"Hey, it's going to be OK"

:jonny6:

Are these lyrics from OK

3 hours ago, Forestboy said:

She's so over it's hilarious. This is genuinly going to be a Bionic level kind of bombing. 

If Christina can bounce back then so can Katy. You anticipating her failure and starting the obvious is weird. Why are you relishing in this so much? It's odd 

2 hours ago, GabrielBlue said:

So I just listened to her radio interview on the Elvis Duran Show and when they talked about a tour she said "hopefully next year".

I thought she confirmed many times that she WAS coming on tour and that it was going to be announced soon?

Now it felt unsure in her response..

I really hope she announces soon!!! I've been waiting for this.

Yeah that's odd when she kept already name dropping a tour as far as even saying in one that she was gonna be back in that country by the end of the year. If selling is what they're worried about they really should 1 or 2 openers that can guarantee helping her sell. Camila Cabello, Avril Lavigne, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kim Petras, Zedd, Tove Lo, Bonnie McKee or Nelly Furtado would be great options. Also instead of multiple dates I'd say stick to one date in major cities and not have such extensive legs either. I think 50 to 60 dates is more than fine. 

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

I mean the writing's been on the wall from the moment she started this roll out. No one is gonna put money on a tour for an album that is bombing as hard as this one, it'll be a miracle if she gets it off the ground tbh.

Marketing it as a greatest hits tour especially after the vma vanguard performance would also be a smart marketing strategy 

1 hour ago, Danny1021 said:

U know the haters that ones who keep bitching about De.Luke will be giving it streams too lmao when it's released 

I will listen to this album because I love Katy and I've wanted a record like this from her but the Luke association/credit does hinder it to a degree. Especially since I'm a SA survivor so the conversations surrounding this album have taken alot of navigating. Please do be insensitive towards people who are vocalizing their rightful opinions ok.

51 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

any news on what the next official single will be?

In a perfect world Lifetimes followed by Nirvana. 

43 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Why does this sound to me like she's gonna perform WW which nobody wants..

She needs to do a song from each album so she can remind people that she's had a hit in each era. Never Really Over or Harley's In Hawaii are a must. 

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

I will listen to this album because I love Katy and I've wanted a record like this from her but the Luke association/credit does hinder it to a degree. Especially since I'm a SA survivor so the conversations surrounding this album have taken alot of navigating. Please do be insensitive towards people who are vocalizing their rightful opinions ok.

In a perfect world Lifetimes followed by Nirvana. 

She needs to do a song from each album so she can remind people that she's had a hit in each era. Never Really Over or Harley's In Hawaii are a must. 

& y'all have to respectful if people want to support the album then. That's on you, just cause you don't like a producer that's a personal issue. U guys don't speak for everyone. Y'all sound like a breaking record. We get it, but some people like myself choose to support Katy still. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

17 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Marketing it as a greatest hits tour especially after the vma vanguard performance would also be a smart marketing strategy 

Yeah, this would be the smartest choice. Especially outside of America, since her last tour was almost a decade ago.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Walking On Air :jonnycat:

Walking On Air X Lifetimes mashup :jonnycat:

• Like 2

She had to repeat after Michael Jackson and release a double release: the first disc — the greatest hits, the second disc — new music. But he will also receive separate estimates, although sales will be uniform.

10 minutes ago, Danny1021 said:

& y'all have to respectful if people want to support the album then. That's on you, just cause you don't like a producer that's a personal issue. U guys don't speak for everyone. Y'all sound like a breaking record. We get it, but some people like myself choose to support Katy still. 

I am being respectful. Did you not read my post? Also your response is so foul I literally just posted that I'm a SA (sexual assault) survivor and you still thought it was OK to tell me 

"That's on you, just cause you don't like a producer that's a personal issue. U guys don't speak for everyone. Y'all sound like a breaking record. We get it, but some people like myself choose to support Katy still." I am still here. Both as a fan of Katy and supporting the album. How dare you. Think before you type.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah can she just post about this so that we can have all the information regarding the album officially available already? This is getting annoying

Right?

The album is only 10 days away, she definitely needs to officially announce the bonus tracks already

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Lifetimes didn't get a "poor reception" the damage was just already done because of Woman's World and Dr.Luke's involvement but the general consensus was unanimous on it being the better song and that it should've been the lead single

Honestly the hate train for Katy is on par if not worse than Witness in this era it's insane but this time it truly is on her because she's standing 10 toes down on her decisions which then validates the people who don't like her to hate her even more

Yeah it was very odd for her to be THIS dependant and reliant on him for a comeback it lowkey gives desperation 

This isn't the gotcha moment you thought that it was. Please don't be tone deaf

Are these lyrics from OK

If Christina can bounce back then so can Katy. You anticipating her failure and starting the obvious is weird. Why are you relishing in this so much? It's odd 

Yeah that's odd when she kept already name dropping a tour as far as even saying in one that she was gonna be back in that country by the end of the year. If selling is what they're worried about they really should 1 or 2 openers that can guarantee helping her sell. Camila Cabello, Avril Lavigne, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kim Petras, Zedd, Tove Lo, Bonnie McKee or Nelly Furtado would be great options. Also instead of multiple dates I'd say stick to one date in major cities and not have such extensive legs either. I think 50 to 60 dates is more than fine. 

Yes these are lyrics from OK that katy teased in the denon commercial

35 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

The album is only 10 days away, she definitely needs to officially announce the bonus tracks already

WHY? so people can cancel their standard editions?

• Confused 2

Yea ima need her to officially announce the bonus tracks that go on each version of the album already. Any chance some will be on streaming?

Have No Tears For New Years, Ok, I Woke Up & Has A Heart been confirmed tho?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

WHY? so people can cancel their standard editions?

No, so we know which versions of the album have what song. It's up to individuals if they want to cancel their pre-orders on their standard edition copies. After all, they do know the deluxe editions exist since they were announced almost immediately after 143's announcement.

• Like 2

tell me why I had a dream last night she was crying to me everybody hates her so I gave Lifetimes a stream today because I felt bad :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

How many times does one person from the USA have to listen to an album in order for it to count as one sale?

I made an agreement with my friends from California, they agreed to play it "a couple of times" with contempt in their eyes.

• Like 1

Im exited for the perfomance :duca:  

Show them Katy!!! end all haters

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

Damn IHHS TWEET 125k likes already on twitter…

Is that good or bad?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.