Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

What if Britney had released this banger?!

Featured Replies

Since we're all celebrating Justin's karma finally catching up to him, let's talk about Sweet Dreams My L.A. Ex, a song that was originally written and offered to Britney. Imagine if she had released this banger as In The Zone's lead single and a response to Cry Me a River?! It would've been MASSIVE :jonny5:

 

 

I love Rachel's version too. She slayed this!

 

Edited by Migs

I think the production would need be to updated to fit ITZ (maybe Pharrell could remix it), but I agree, she should've kept it. Everytime was too graceful.

Edited by Virgos Groove

Imagine if she came out with this instead of Me Against the Music. The collapse. 

Sounds more like a Blackout song in my opinion. It has some obvious similarities with some of her tracks from this era. It could have been cute but she has released much better material. 

Her unreleased song Take Off sounds just like this. I'm glad she went for Me Against the Music.

It'd be another anthem in her immaculate discography. And frankly the song would sound better too.

I love this song & the video for it! Not sure where it would fit for Britney but I'd like to hear her version. She does have a demo on YT that sounds similar…

 

https://youtu.be/t0XJxW_RD0c?si=RXaoy7yvaon5iMYC

  • Author
22 minutes ago, VegasBaby3000 said:

I love this song & the video for it! Not sure where it would fit for Britney but I'd like to hear her version. She does have a demo on YT that sounds similar…

 

https://youtu.be/t0XJxW_RD0c?si=RXaoy7yvaon5iMYC

I love this one! She could do a double "The Rarities" album with some of her unreleased tracks. They're THAT good. :gaycatney5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.