Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

WE LOVE LO | 16 SEP 17

Featured Replies

STATS

Spoiler

Biggest Songs of All-Time

coming soon

 

Biggest Artists of All-Time

coming soon

 

Most Weeks at #1:

  • 3 - "New Rules" - Dua Lipa (July 29th, 2017 - August 18th, 2017)
  • 3 - "Disco ****" - Tove Lo (September 2nd, 2017 - September 22nd, 2017)

 

Most Weeks Top 5:

coming soon

 

Most Weeks Top 10:

coming soon

 

Most Weeks Overall:

coming soon

 

Biggest Jumps:

coming soon

 

Biggest Falls:

coming soon

 

 

 
 
 

 

  • Replies 145
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yessssssssssssssss the new layout is finally here :flame::flame::flame: Wig!

 

Week 1:

Love On the Brain, I Don't Wanna Live Forever, Scars to Your Beautiful, Sit Still Look Pretty :heart2:
I Would Like, Side to Side, Heathens, Setting Fires, HeavyDirtySoul, Everyday :jamming:
I Feel It Coming, Slumber Party, All Time Low :katie2:

 

Week 2:
Ed x2 debuting :clap3: I prefer Castle On the Hill but I know that's a very unpopular opinion.
Ari/Future, Rih, top (Heathens), Chain/XYLO, Ari/Nicki falling :noparty:
Daya, Jon, top (HDS) rising :smitten: The top 2 both staying still :date:

 

Week 3:

Ed (Castle) already slipping down to the On Deck section :!ohno:
Ari/Nicki, Rih, top (H), Chain/XYLO, Ari/Nicki, Zara, Weeknd/DP also falling :emofish:
Daya top 20 :alexz3: Jon, Britney/Tinashe, Ed (SoY) also getting a boost :celestial4:

IFIC slipping from #1 :katie: 

Side To Side and Heavydirtysoul in the top 10 :clap3:

Heathens, Caroline, All Time Low, Chill Bill, and SSLP :katie2:Down is cute as well. B&B :duca:

IFIC and IWL falling :emofish: both are fantastic tho

 

SOY is okay but I prefer COTH :'( the bridge is so emotion

I Feel It Coming is amazing :alezx:

Side To Side still slaying :flame:


Slumbe Party coming for the TOP 10 :duca:


 

Heavydirtysoul debut + entering the Top 10 :alexz: one of their best songs. Heathens doing well too :clap3:

I Would Like Deserved to go #1 :shakeno: it grew on me so much :jamming:

Daya's best song debuting this week :worship2: Words is a bop too :keir:

Dua + Britney moving up :party: Everyday flopping tho :'(

HeavyDirtySoul :alexz:

I Feel It Coming yessss you better stan for Abel!

 

Hi, I'm new to YTT. Please comment on mine: 

 

Edited by Gengar

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Would Like and Side To Side are good!

Setting Fires and HeavyDirtySoul my faves from the chart :clap3:

  • 4 months later...

New Rules is great :clap3: the video is great but the song itself slays too

 

Swish Swish slays, it's a mess how the album is so bad with all of these great singles :skull:

 

TNHMB is Shawn's best single/video imo

welcome back :heart2:

 

clean bandit, xo tour life, lorde, redbone, unforgettable… so many good songs

Finally, only took half a year :-*

New Testament #1 :alexz: one of the best songs of the year :smitten: Stay and Wild Thoughts top 5 :jamming:

Bad Liar is such a grower :katie2: XO Tour Life and Unforgettable are ok :flower: Believer is cute :celestial4:

Green Light still here :party: Malibu, That's What I Like and There's Nothing Holdin' Me back :eddie:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.