Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Zach Hood - "Weatherman"

Featured Replies

 

After months of building hype on Tik Tok, Zach Hood has finally dropped Weatherman.  The Benson Booneprint :duca: 

The fact that his name sounds like straight dudes I bought nudes off of :deadbanana2:

 

Hopefully he is a better singer than Benson because we don't need another shrill yeller 

  • ATRL Administrator

Started singing Eddie Benjamin's Weatherman in my head seeing the title but I really like this one!

On 5/11/2024 at 1:22 AM, Lee!! said:

Started singing Eddie Benjamin's Weatherman in my head seeing the title but I really like this one!

the superior version I fear

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.