Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sinéad Harnett - 'Boundaries'

Featured Replies

26.04.2024

Intro

Shoulder
Thinking Less

The Most
Unfamiliar
Spiral

Say Something

Boundaries (Interlude)
Same Rhymes (Interlude)

Burn
Beautiful
You First

Downtown

No One

I Will
Wish You Could See

I love her first two albums but nothing from this era has hit me so I"m curious to see how the album as whole sounds.

2 hours ago, goldstargay said:

I love her first two albums but nothing from this era has hit me so I"m curious to see how the album as whole sounds.

I have to agree. Something is off this era. The most is the only song that sticks with me. 

The way her first two albums had me in a chokehold.... I just could not get into this.

she never misses it for me!

Edited by aleksanderbgu

  • 2 weeks later...

Shoulder is SO good. One of the best R&B songs I've heard in a while.

On 5/8/2024 at 3:39 AM, Guy12345 said:

Shoulder is SO good. One of the best R&B songs I've heard in a while.

!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.