Danna - "Atari"

Superbitch

Ha best single since éxtasis too bad it won't do anything. Video out later today(April 17th)

I am so happy this is a single! It was a standout on the album for me for sure.

1 hour ago, Musicmajor said:

I am so happy this is a single! It was a standout on the album for me for sure.

It's so catchy 

I don't know why she's not getting more recognition! was her scandal with the username really that bad?? She has never been respected in Mexico tho.

People on Mexican twitter drag her back and forth, I don't think she'll find the success she's looking for on that market.

this is such a catchy track. also, her career is so fascinating to me. since I'm European, I don't really know a lot about her, especially from before Elite. I used to talk to a guy from Mexico on twitter about music and stuff (around the time Mala Fama and Oye Pablo were released) and he absolutely loathed her. I can't recall his reasoning. why's she so disliked in Mexico, even among the gays? 

1 hour ago, Romova99 said:

I don't know why she's not getting more recognition! was her scandal with the username really that bad?? She has never been respected in Mexico tho.

1 hour ago, javieraloud said:

People on Mexican twitter drag her back and forth, I don't think she'll find the success she's looking for on that market.

Yup that's it. And from what I've seen online is lead by Belinda stans :sistrens: there was a lot of tweets this week saying she should Mexico as she's so under appreciated despite giving top notch material. It's all about males and corridos right now.

She is very arrogant (mamona), that's why in Mexico they don't like her. Besides, her music is very pretentious :shakeno: She should go back to acting and follow in Eiza's footsteps. Although Eiza is nicer. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I really like this song, it's a great single choice!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bliaz said:

She is very arrogant (mamona), that's why in Mexico they don't like her. Besides, her music is very pretentious :shakeno: She should go back to acting and follow in Eiza's footsteps. Although Eiza is nicer. 

There's nothing pretentious about her music it's just pop :skull:

Im Mexican too so I know how the Mexican audience is. And they were ******* to eiza too. Im glad eiza left and Dana should too. When she was left and elite was hot suddenly people were like omg está poniendo el nombre de México en alto!! Bien hipócritas. 

• Like 3

There was actually a but of hype on Twitter for the video and her ass delayed. She's a flop cuz of her team. I read her Stans being mad and fed up of how unprofessional her team/she is since he's managed by her bf. She released the album with no singles and no mv and then she announced one and delayed it cuz she she'l wasn't happy with the video :skull:

• Confused 1

If that video where she says she prefers Spain over Mexico blows up, she's done FOR GOOD :mazen:

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Well she's allowed to say that. They treat her like ****. She really should move. A lot of people in Mexico don't appreciate their local talent until they're gone or made or somewhere else then it's: oh que orgullo!! 

Edited by Superbitch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

SHE IS ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE A MAIN POP GIRL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG YAS. I LIKE SO MUCH

17 hours ago, Venom said:

SHE IS ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE A MAIN POP GIRL

Not been main girls serve like this :jonnycat:

• Like 1

best song and music video by a Mexican pop girl in years :clap3:

On 4/17/2024 at 9:51 AM, Romova99 said:

Sadly long before the scandal she was already underperforming. She's always been more of a celebrity than a hitmaker (she has many hits tho)

On 4/18/2024 at 3:31 PM, Superbitch said:

Well she's allowed to say that. They treat her like ****. She really should move. A lot of people in Mexico don't appreciate their local talent until they're gone or made or somewhere else then it's: oh que orgullo!! 

The hate train from the media is way too much, it was a silly game but of course, anything to sell amarillismo culero :clown:

31 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Sadly long before the scandal she was already underperforming. She's always been more of a celebrity than a hitmaker (she has many hits tho)

Elite gave her a huge boost until around 2021 

OMG THIS VIDEO IS SO SICK. how effing hot does she look? It is beyond this world. 

This song and video is amazing. SHE is amazing. That's all we need to know!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.