Billie Eilish drags artists releasing different vinyls for numbers and money

k4rmabutterfly

okay to be fair though, her vinyl for What Was I Made For? was once again, made with friendly materials:

Vinyl is made of bio-based PVC. Jacket is made of 100% recycled materials.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Feanor

• suburbannature

• dirrtydiana

A person can have a point and be a hypocrite at the same time. Just because users on Atrl point that it doesn't mean they're triggered or missing the point. :bird: Actually YOU are the one who are missing the point from your blind hatred for an artist. 

Anyway Billie is a vegan (you know one of the biggest causes for climate change is cows) so I respect her opinion. I hope she releases just one standard edition for BE3, she would gain lots of respect from internet.

• Like 7

Not 100 replies and 86 members oh this triggered something in the Swifties :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

These people acting like she was going around being holier than thou and bragging about recycled materials from 2017-2022 :rip:  It's like they never heard of a 22 year old growing up and realizing they can do better

Maybe she should've said this in her interview instead of acting holier than thou then.

Just now, Saintlor said:

Maybe she should've said this in her interview instead of acting holier than thou then.

Very objective reply, Saintlor

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Them being made with recycled material doesn't mean there's zero emission :rip: If releasing different variants is so bad for the environment and a sign of greed, why release them at all?

There needs to be zero emission? Should we all stop driving cars? Having lights in our homes? 

Shes taking a step towards releasing music in a greener way and your response is "but is it COMPLETELY GREEN?!?!” as if your fave isn't an ecoterrorist that flies her jet to the other side of town to fück her man 

give me a break 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator

Did the people mentioning Happier Than Ever not read her quote? The vinyls were from recycled material and it sounds like she won't be doing it again. The drags don't make any sense :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Girl anyway 

s-l1600.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqzTnWtIRsZ2jh2x10--U

50 users from all kinds of fanbases laughing at this, yet this thread screams "Swifties" every chance they get. The obsession some users have with them. :rofl:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

They think Taylor is doing the same just because they've become quite familiar with recycling ever since she recycled Lover's sound in MIDnights. 

:suburban:

This is bold coming from a Mariah stan. Are you ready for more AIWFCIY content in December? :suburban:

• Haha 8

uh oh, this will backfire on her, you don't mess with the supreme 

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

This is bold coming from a Mariah stan. Are you ready for more AIWFCIY content in December? :suburban:

The deflection. As if that song being a part of the zeitgeist enough to top the chart each year equates to recycling a sound. 

Edited by suburbannature
  • Confused 1

Just now, By the Water said:

Now why Legendriah in it... you see how she always get thrown into stuff she didnt even do nuffin

no shade to Billie but if you really want to save the environment, a million recycled plastic vinyls is not the way. 

This thread is wild. She's right and should say it, and clearly her recent and future vinyl releases are dedicated to being eco-friendly. 

I mean she is part of the problem hence the various variants of HTE

Didn't she sell a variant in a custom gucci box? Girl stfu. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Feanor said:

50 users from all kinds of fanbases laughing at this, yet this thread screams "Swifties" every chance they get. The obsession some users have with them. :rofl:

And what base do you primarily see in the replies, beloved? 

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Since there are 64 members here I would like to take the opportunity to promote Radical Optimism out May 3rd give it up for Radical Optimism yall!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

She has a point. But it's almost as hypocritical as losers in here who preach feminism but obsessively sh*t on women so 

• Like 1

It is a hypocritical statement but we don't care and more people should call out this wasteful capitalist nonsense in all its forms. :celestial4:

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

There needs to be zero emission? Should we all stop driving cars? Having lights in our homes? 

Shes taking a step towards releasing music in a greener way and your response is "but is it COMPLETELY GREEN?!?!” as if your fave isn't an ecoterrorist that flies her jet to the other side of town to fück her man 

give me a break 

Ah yes how could Billie live without releasing her album in different colors? These multimillionaires will never convince me they care about the environment when their entire careers degrade it by the minute

• Like 3

I found interesting that out of new artists, Billie is the only not scared to speak her mind. She will say whatever she wants and how she feels it.

She would be so messy if she debuted in the 80s or 90s tho :jonny5:

• Like 3

It's so wasteful, and it's irritating to me that we're still at a point where you care that much about your numbers and you care that much about making money — and it's all your favorite artists doing that sh-t.

Ohhhh is this why she reuses the same tired indie girl welcome to my kitchen voice/production for like everything she releases except that annoying pokemon snap background track song that got popular in 2018 or 19 or w/e?

...she's not wrong tho :coffee2:

Edited by SlimyGhoul
  • Haha 1

She should clean her ears, Taylor has also been using recycled material.

6 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

A person can have a point and be a hypocrite at the same time. Just because users on Atrl point that it doesn't mean they're triggered or missing the point. :bird: Actually YOU are the one who are missing the point from your blind hatred for an artist. 

Anyway Billie is a vegan (you know one of the biggest causes for climate change is cows) so I respect her opinion. I hope she releases just one standard edition for BE3, she would gain lots of respect from internet.

That's not what y'all are doing though, y'all are deflecting from the fact that she's referring to the actual recyclability of the vinyls, not how many variants there are. So posts rushed in here to show all the displays of her different variants are dumb, irrelevant, and stemming from people who are yes triggered about what she said :skull: Billie's aware she does different variants for her albums and that's not the problem here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.