Billie Eilish drags artists releasing different vinyls for numbers and money

k4rmabutterfly

What she said is indeed right, although I was surprised to see she did it too when I opened the thread, a bit hypocritical.

Anyways, I think multiple versions are cute to pick your favourite one to buy. People who buy many copies are weird, sure everyone can spend their money as they want, but there's just no reason and so many things you could spend it on, it's a waste of everything.

• Like 1

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Feanor

• suburbannature

• Kyoto

thats bold of her considering she threw a bunch of paint on her HTW vinyls to sell as a special edition :dies:

2 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

She released a really expensive GUCCI edition of her vinyl and she has the nerve to call people greedy :dies: 

collectors_designer_item_gucci_167512046

Ooh this is cute I want one 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

she's actually shading Lana you guys :dancehall2:

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

Oh the swifties are MAD :ahh:

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

:ahh: The Swifties not even reading the tweet and just instantly going into meltdown mode.

She is talking about the sustainability factor, not that doing multiple variants is inherently bad.

Taylor will undoubtedly see this and her next release will be with recycled material since she can not stand even the slightest criticism.

5 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The Swifties running in here to yell "sHe DoEs ThE SamE tHinG" missing the whole point about Billie using sustainable and recyclable materials for her vinyls:rip:  

hit dogs HOLLERRRRRRRR :dies:

Billie literally released Gucci edition of vinyl

Nothing more worse than that.

It's just talk of nothing. BE3 is coming with like 20 versions of vinyl

• Thanks 2

Didn't HTE have like 30 variants?  

Anyway, I really like the alternative cover  versions.  Sometimes I don't like the standard cover art and I like that I can choose the one I like best.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Instead of being offended, people should be glad she's speaking up about it and wait to see what she does for her next album before getting defensive and dragging her.

No, because she's being a hypocrite. She's trying to come off as morally superior meanwhile she did the same exact thing. 

• Like 4

she is right but she is also kinda hypocritical, I do see her point tho

Very hypocritical of her but it's honestly hilarious how the swifties ran in this thread although everyone is doing it. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 8

Just now, Rider said:

Very hypocritical of her but it's honestly hilarious how the swifties ran in this thread although everyone is doing it. :deadbanana4:

Cause only Taylor get blamed cause she sells

She actually releases way less vinyl but not everyone likes fact

• Like 4

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

And those vinyls will be made with sustainable and recycled materials. Billie also doesn't take her jet to get a glass of water in the middle of the night when she's thirsty. Next case!

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

2 times Oscar winner thingz :gayoncecat3:

Just now, Rider said:

I mean Taylor is notorious for having different editions just because she can sell them all unlike other artists :bird:

• Like 2

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Cause only Taylor get blamed cause she sells

She actually releases way less vinyl but not everyone likes fact

Girl she didn't mention Taylor. Y'all felt attacked cause you know it's wrong and she is doing it extensively.

• Thanks 11
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Discogs says that was made of recycled materials too

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

And those vinyls will be made with sustainable and recycled materials. Billie also doesn't take her jet to get a glass of water in the middle of the night when she's thirsty. Next case!

Also do you even know it other artists vinyl are recycled or not?

Maybe cause others don't splah paint on vinyl and then talk about money and chart hungry artist

Edited by FolkLover1989
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

if you're gonna interact with this topic without nuance, don't engage. 

I wish there was an example of one time ATRL was able to handle nuance. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

I mean Taylor is notorious for having different editions just because she can sell them all unlike other artists :bird:

That's good for her (I also own like 3 of those editions). That doesn't mean it's right and that you also got triggered although she didn't mention anyone.

:bird: 

Billie is a two times OSCAR winner. She can do whatever she wants.

Now back to Taylor Swift destroying the planet while crossing the street in her plane...

• Haha 16
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

Didn't she release like 15 versions of vinyls for HTE? :rip:

Just now, Rider said:

That's good for her (I also own like 3 of those editions). That doesn't mean it's right and that you also got triggered although she didn't mention anyone.

:bird: 

I'm not triggered or anything, Atrler were already talking about Taylor on the first page. :bird:

4 minutes ago, conquxror said:

No, because she's being a hypocrite. She's trying to come off as morally superior meanwhile she did the same exact thing. 

She's not a hypocrite because of her past as a new artist. She was a young adult when she debuted at the whims of her label, but now she has more power and say over her career. Instead of judging her for her past actions, wait to see if she does unnecessary amounts of versions before calling her a hypocrite. People can change and realize what they can do with their influence. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

oh Billiegend, don't end the ws icon oscarless girl like that. :jonny:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.