Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is I luv it the new Accelerate?

Featured Replies

Camila I like you but what is this mess?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Girl give us another latina smash like you can do it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am I right in my opinion or both songs are

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by vale9001

accelerate is a misunderstood bop released at the wrong time

 

i luv it kinda boring for me :chick1:

Yes tbh for me it resembles Accelerate more than a Charli song. Regardless, Camila definitely lacks the prowess to pull either of those kinds of songs off.

I luv it is really really boring what's in it

accelerate is actually underrated

Its giving Fetish, Accelerate, etc. same category of trying to be edgy and dark but coming across monotone (like the former) and fragmented and chaotic (like the latter)

Accelerate is OK I luv it is unbearable especially the chorus

The reception of ILI has been majority positive, yall need to move on

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.