Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

If she's lucky, both Houdini and TS are doing more than 4M+ on release day with Illusion possibly doing 4.5M. Rest of the tracks will average between 2-3.5M. Around 35M is the best possible prediction for her especially after having no smash hit this era…:alexz2:

• Like 1

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm just a pessimist but I don't see all album tracks doing above 2 million, Illusion has kinda killed the momentum.

The singles ~ 12 million

Playlist focus album track ~ 3 million

7 other songs with ~1.7 million average

Total ~27 million

Let's hope the TikTok cheque clears and someone outside the same pool of 100 gays with no rhythm makes a new track viral (outside of the weird every song sounds the same narrative)

:clack:

2 hours ago, Thickorita said:

Illusion has kinda killed the momentum.

?

You wish 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

the alt cover vinyl is so pretty I'm glad I got it

The way social media has high key ruined this era for me :skull: The constant negativity and weird dragging/take down of her career for doing nothing has literally been so strange to witness.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Augmented said:

The way social media has high key ruined this era for me :skull: The constant negativity and weird dragging/take down of her career for doing nothing has literally been so strange to witness.

That's why I started blocking out the noise. I don't get the hate really, but it's fine, I'm loving the music and it's been such a great experience to have my own opinions on the music while ignoring the hate. Definitely something I'm going to apply to future eras from my faves. Like yeah, I wish everyone was as excited as they were with FN, but I'm fine enjoying the music with those who enjoy it and leaving out the hate that I don't agree with. 

I just think it's so weird that people are so consistently negative about the era though. There have been recent eras where I wasn't living for the music and I drop one comment on why and then I leave, I don't linger. But a lot of people have been relentless with the hate for this era, I can't imagine being that miserable but hey, it is what it is. 

• Like 2

I heard training season in the gym today. It sounded amazing. I am glad I got to experience hearing it in real life :celestial4:

• Like 1

I predict a 25 million streams 1st day… Im ready for ATRL to call this a flop but at the end Dua always wins

2.5 weeks before album release:

Future Nostalgia: 6.4-6.8M (3 songs, DSN 4.2M)
Radical Optimism: 6.6M (3 songs)

8 hours ago, Solaria said:

I predict honestly that she's gonna debut slightly above FN. I can't see it being higher than 28M tbh.. 2M for all the album tracks + 3M for the singles. If the singles get a bigger boost MAYBE she could do 30M.

but DSN was a huge hit :chick3: 
I can see the tracks doing better than FN tracks but not the singles 

She better talk new things of this era

0e8c0b9a965f98865e4d9bb06a6403923184bba8

66e0787f3ef38bc95d2b95c4ca67035a25c666b5

740711f2185f2d488d340df17d2d35536e14a9b5

The Time cover looks like if a man ejaculated on the poster of her face :rip:

TIM240429-T100-Dua-Cover.jpg

2 minutes ago, katara said:

The Time cover looks like if a man ejaculated on the poster of her face :rip:

TIM240429-T100-Dua-Cover.jpg

You need to get laid honey

3 hours ago, mike_int said:

LP2.gif?v=1713289722&width=823

LPDLX.gif?v=1713289793&width=823

CD.gif?v=1713289797&width=823

The split vinyl looks so cool, I'm glad I sprung for it. 

4 hours ago, mike_int said:

LP2.gif?v=1713289722&width=823

LPDLX.gif?v=1713289793&width=823

CD.gif?v=1713289797&width=823

waiT, not the split vinyl looking kinda cool irl :eek:

Curaçao Blue still takes the cake as the prettiest one for me though, solely for the fact that it fits the cover the most  

4 minutes ago, Axel. said:

sold out already 

I think she will surprise us with a hefty debut on sales and streams (at least compared to FN).

If they had a budget for this supposed 'payola' y'all keep talking about, don't you think if they'd simply paid it to Doja in exchange for a verse/ video appearance that Dua would already have a "Radical Oprimism" era, Billboard Hot 100, Number one by now (and if not why)?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.