Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

A proper European leg would be in the first months of 2025 at this point, she's doing festivals and this open venues this summer and then North America at the end of the year

• Thanks 1

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Guys how do we get pre sale access and when is the pre sale ? 

I just pre ordered her album as the email said to gain access but i haven't received any email regarding the the sale 

you will get an email when its time

for now use this

https://eushop.dualipa.com/pages/register-for-access

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

Why not? 

Coldplay had been touring with this tour since 2021… I don’t think they will do a completely new show

Sza is toured last year she is currently on Lollapalooza Latin festivals… I doubt she will do major changes to her Glastonbury show 

Glastonbury and Coachella are different than any other festival. At the end of day nothing is completely new when you're performing the same songs but the setup and setlist will definitely be different. For example Katy's Glastonbury show was totally different from her tour and her other promo concerts at that time. 

6 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Why not? 

Coldplay had been touring with this tour since 2021… I don’t think they will do a completely new show

Sza is toured last year she is currently on Lollapalooza Latin festivals… I doubt she will do major changes to her Glastonbury show 

Same with Kylie in 2019, she basically performed "Golden" tour with few little alternations

Queen of France :heart:

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Same with Kylie in 2019, she basically performed "Golden" tour with few little alternations

Yes alterations for sure but watch it be almost the same show… & that’s fine 

is like when she did Studio 2054 live stream show… she use a lot of things for the FN tour 

It does feel like she’s doing this just because she saw those venues on vacation and was like ‘ooh pretty’ :skull:

Optimistic queen

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

It does feel like she’s doing this just because she saw those venues on vacation and was like ‘ooh pretty’ :skull:

Optimistic queen

lol

8 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Yes alterations for sure but watch it be almost the same show… & that’s fine 

is like when she did Studio 2054 live stream show… she use a lot of things for the FN tour 

I personally dont mind at all, if tour will be in 2025 we will have re-release of RO till then plus stage in arena/stadium provides much more space and options for staging than these venues

14 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I personally dont mind at all, if tour will be in 2025 we will have re-release of RO till then plus stage in arena/stadium provides much more space and options for staging than these venues

Sure, but shows in smaller venues like these are way more intimate and special, so..

Just now, sneakyishere said:

Sure, but shows in smaller venues like these are way more intimate and special, so..

Yeah that was my point, that I dont mind if the summer shows will be similar to final tour shows because arenas and stadium provides much more space for staging and the overall vibe will be different

and also these  are not particularly small venues, they are arena size when it comes to capacity.

Pula arena - 12k , Nimnes arena - 16k and Berlin Waldbuhne - 22k

Croatia eating like this :jonny5:

I bought a bundle couple of days ago, my presale access code better come THROUGH

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

Screenshot-2024-03-18-091548.jpg

They certainly go for certain type of venues:

Pula:

amphitheater-in-pula.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k

Nimes:

Ar%C3%A8nes-de-N%C3%AEmes-2-%C2%A9-L.-Bo

Berlin:

800px-Berlin_waldb%C3%BChne.jpg

It’s her (Roman) Imperial phase 😉

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Why would they do these random open air shows before Glastonbury :khalyan:

To warm up and effectively dress rehearse for Glastonbury 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vermouth said:

To warm up and effectively dress rehearse for Glastonbury 

and earn few millions haha

The venues are so cute :jonnycat:

Hope she record this 

• Like 1

She's doing these shows to make sure the album goes #1 in France and Germany, since it's advertised you have to pre-order the album for pre-sale access. Also to use the most out of the Glastonbury set pieces, hired dancers, choreo etc. It's 100% going to be the same show for all.

1 hour ago, Cain said:

I don’t like that she will probably do the Glastonbury show… before Glastonbury

Beyoncé did the same thing with her Glastonbury set back in 2011

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yassskween said:

you will get an email when its time

for now use this

https://eushop.dualipa.com/pages/register-for-access

So i recieved the email from ticketmaster that general sale is on the 21st and if i pre ordered the album i can access the pre sale on the 20th 

But i haven't recieved any link or code when i pre ordered the album 🤔 

Ps im freaking out a bit . I need the pre sale for the Golden Circle 

Edited by shark_heather

23 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

So i recieved the email from ticketmaster that general sale is on the 21st and if i pre ordered the album i can access the pre sale on the 20th 

But i haven't recieved any link or code when i pre ordered the album 🤔 

Ps im freaking out a bit . I need the pre sale for the Golden Circle 

Most website pre-sales sent out a mail, mainly it is afternoon/evening, either the day or two days before, there is still time

Oh after seeing the venues, this clearly isn't the tour right? Xnsnsn

She's just doing what pop girls used to do (does anyone still do this?) and go on a little mini tour right after the album release.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Oh after seeing the venues, this clearly isn't the tour right? Xnsnsn

She's just doing what pop girls used to do (does anyone still do this?) and go on a little mini tour right after the album release.

Well she is doing also festivals in Europe in summer so this is just an addition to it

She will promo the album PLUS it works as a rehearsals for the tour, very well paid rehearsals ;)

Edited by mike_int

if she doesn't do one show in the middle east i'm gonna fume a bit... but lemme stay optimistic 

IMG_8318.gif?ex=660536d9&is=65f2c1d9&hm=

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, West Coast said:

if she doesn't do one show in the middle east i'm gonna fume a bit... but lemme stay optimistic 

IMG_8318.gif?ex=660536d9&is=65f2c1d9&hm=

Well… get the kettle

• Haha 1

Codes will be sent out tomorrow 

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.