• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Suilen

• Reverie

• glitch

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, supaspaz said:

@glitch @4th Time Around @Reverie @Ewan Chaos @Katamari @creativity. @naval23 @Ace Reject @worldwide angel @Into The Void @Alldeezy @GreatestLoveofAll @Suilen @kandicha @Price of Fame @greento @madonnas @BlackoutZone @Achilles. @Taemira @Invisibility @Born to Run @MP2K @4Real

So is anyone actually working on this? I know I originally set the deadline for next week, but I've received one ballot, so that will obviously have to get pushed back.

listening to Amaarae for the first time ever right now

• ATRL Moderator

Okay, I listened to the Guts (Spilled) bonus tracks and they're excellent. So maybe...

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Okay, I listened to the Guts (Spilled) bonus tracks and they're excellent. So maybe...

Right? Let me know!

3/5 complete. Expecting the next two to be the best and worst of the set. :ninja:

Well that wasn't as bad as anticipated. One left!

Finished!

But waiting to see if we'll be rating the Guts (Spilled) tracks too before I send it in. I wouldn't mind, personally :devil:

• ATRL Moderator

@glitch @4th Time Around @Reverie @Ewan Chaos @Katamari @creativity. @naval23 @Ace Reject @worldwide angel @Into The Void @Alldeezy @GreatestLoveofAll @Suilen @kandicha @Price of Fame @greento @madonnas @BlackoutZone @Achilles. @Taemira @Invisibility @Born to Run @MP2K @4Real

It's been awhile. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now.

Based on feedback and participation so far, I'm extending the deadline for this rate by TWO WEEKS to Sunday, April 14. I hope this will give everyone enough time to finish up, or get started if you haven't yet. I'll gladly take your ballots sooner, of course!

I'm also adding the Guts (Spilled) bonus tracks. That's five extra songs, which is not too much more. Please take consideration of that if you already listened to Olivia Rodrigo. Thank you!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Based on feedback and participation so far, I'm extending the deadline for this rate by TWO WEEKS to Sunday, April 14. I hope this will give everyone enough time to finish up, or get started if you haven't yet. I'll gladly take your ballots sooner, of course!

I'm also adding the Guts (Spilled) bonus tracks. That's five extra songs, which is not too much more. Please take consideration of that if you already listened to Olivia Rodrigo. Thank you!

I'm halfway through the 3rd album 

I work Tue- Sat so it's hard to wanna do anything after lol

Edited by Into The Void

3 hours ago, supaspaz said:

That'll be very useful, thanks :heart2:

Thank you for the extension, Olivia songs... well, obsessed was cute.

fgUWvQ7.gif

Oop let me do this today

Yess the spilled tracks ♡

listening now .. not liking Victoria much but Amaarae has a nice vibe to her music  :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Suilen said:

Thank you for the extension, Olivia songs... well, obsessed was cute.

fgUWvQ7.gif

Excuse me, we will be stanning "Girl I've Always Been"!!!

im still working on it. do i have to listen to Zac? i dont even think cowboy carter can help settle in

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/1/2024 at 3:17 AM, MP2K said:

im still working on it. do i have to listen to Zac? i dont even think cowboy carter can help settle in

Do your best! Find out what straight people are into.

• Haha 1

I might do this... I just have to get through that Boygenius album.

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I might do this... I just have to get through that Boygenius album.

If it's an incentive, it's one of the shortest!

So, about boygenius. I think it's Lucy's voice whenever she leads might be the low points of the group. Well, at least for me. Phoebe's voice is lighter and more appealing. 

So, about boygenius. I think it's Lucy's voice whenever she leads might be the low points of the group. Well, at least for me. Phoebe's voice is lighter and more appealing. (I love True Blue though lol)

• ATRL Moderator

2 albums down, 3 to go!

oh right I still gotta listen to that one I missed :eli:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Alldeezy said:

oh right I still gotta listen to that one I missed :eli:

Yeah, I don't technically have a single complete ballot. This rate is giving impending disaster...

• ATRL Moderator

Can I get a sense of who is actually planning to send a ballot? I have a feeling that another extension will have to happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.