Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Suki Waterhouse - "OMG"

Featured Replies

spacer.png

 

Why is yall sleeping on this?

she’s stunning, video is weird but songs a bop. I like to think it’s about Robert P.

 

do better atrl stanning hiss instead tf

 

 

https://music.apple.com/us/album/omg/1719350660?i=1719350663

 

 

how do I embed those? 
was to love released before and she just stuffed it in there? 

 

 

yaaass it’s a bop, i like some of her stuff. the milk teeth ep is really good. 

to love came out in march of last year

I saw her at lollapalooza last year and she was OK but the other day this came on my Release Radar and I was floored. Sounds like it deserves to smash.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.