Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Conan Gray - 'Found Heaven'

Featured Replies

I really wanna get the Amazon Vinyl Variant but i just spent a fortune on Record Store Day..................

 

like fml 

  • Replies 143
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Solgayleo
    Solgayleo

    This album has no skips for me. Fainted Love and Miss You are the highlights, along with all of the pre-release singles.    His voice was wasted on those whisper pop songs. His range is incr

  • The 80s drag is confusing. Not really sure of his intended aesthetic and vision. At one point, it's male coquette indie bedroom pop, then the next it's almost Boy George drag.   His hostilit

  • MaxMartin
    MaxMartin

    It's a real shame he's really gonna ditch this sound & aesthetics once this era is done cause his fans refuse to let the "sad boy ballad persona" go , so he'll run back to dan ***** unfortunately

On 4/21/2024 at 6:28 PM, SweetTalker said:

It's decent, given how there basically was no hype for this album. But it is his lowest first week sales, and first album to miss the top 10. 
 

1st album did almost 50k at #5.

2nd album did 43k at #9

 

:dancehall:
he needs to promote this hard so he has hype for the next era (that shouldn't take so long)

  • 2 weeks later...

UMG and TikTok are besties again time for Fainted Love to go viral :duca:

Listen, i get that you have to make music to be played in the next season of Heartstopper. I understand. 

I would give this album a 1.5/5.
I don't like it. I don't.

I don't like the album title.

I don't like the album cover.

I don't like the sonic direction.

I don't like the lyrics.

"Standout Tracks" - Miss you

Boys & Girls - This one is actually kinda a bop.

 

Edited by selena_lavigne

I always play this album while at the gym. So many gems :clap3:

 

Im gonna get the vinyl at some point. 

  • 3 weeks later...

wait I randomly gave this a listen…and this eats down :rip: checked the credits and ofc max is all this

24 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

wait I randomly gave this a listen…and this eats down :rip: checked the credits and ofc max is all this

welcome to the album sis. ITS AMAZING

I want his jacket so bad. I see what Max Martin is doing as this is based on this and this is based on this.

this album deserves so much better , so unappreciated 

24 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

this album deserves so much better , so unappreciated 

Yeaass MAX you did that.

 

Spoiler

Ship me an amazing oil vinyl please :bird:

 

  • 2 months later...

Deserved to be as big as that rollercoaster and fireworks album :jonnycat:

  • 1 year later...

This album deserved a deluxe a loss the demeanor that received back on the day of the release

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.