Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

David Archuleta stanning Kim Petras

Featured Replies

Heart To Break is a perfect song in every way. Pop bliss, bubblegum heaven etc. I saw the Kim show in Toronto and we had a great night, was impressed with the show overall and how she sounded/looked.

  • Author
38 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Need to see him f*g out to this

 

:gaycat2: iktr

Kim’s a beautiful soul, I met her and we had dinner a few weeks ago.

2 hours ago, havewemet said:

Heart To Break is a perfect song in every way. Pop bliss, bubblegum heaven etc. I saw the Kim show in Toronto and we had a great night, was impressed with the show overall and how she sounded/looked.

Yeah I feel like she is never topping this one as far as it being her best song. 

8 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Yeah I feel like she is never topping this one as far as it being her best song. 

She already did with Icy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.