08. “Somebody Else”
09. “Parties”
10. “The Orchestra is Feeling Tense”
11. “Nothing Hurts Like Love”
12. “Getaway (voice note)”
13. “The End”

his 6th album - january 26

51 minutes ago, Paulo Rcardo said:

Apparently the entire album is available on AM.

how... i'm seeing the countdown on Spotify only. 99 days.

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

what's with the orchestra? :skull: black friday is cute but nothing hits me ever since wrong crowd, idk what his deal is .. it's like he's trying too hard.

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

what's with the orchestra? :skull: black friday is cute but nothing hits me ever since wrong crowd, idk what his deal is .. it's like he's trying too hard.

What? "Best Day of My Life" and "Flying :))" are literally top 5 in his discography.

his last album was an improvement, cause monster was really a disaster

i feel like he's gonna keep doing sad songs cause it's what makes him famous

also black friday (1st single) debut at #21 on the uk charts (his last "new song"  charting was magnetised in 2016 from his second album - not counting another love  cause it's still charting sometimes)

21 minutes ago, haimpedro said:

also black friday (1st single) debut at #21 on the uk charts (his last "new song"  charting was magnetised in 2016 from his second album - not counting another love  cause it's still charting sometimes)

wow that's good to hear, his charting history is dreadful (2016 :skull:).

1 hour ago, elvenOCEAN said:

What? "Best Day of My Life" and "Flying :))" are literally top 5 in his discography.

def not for me, i prefer songs like magnetised, wrong crowd, i know, sirens, here i am, storms, if you wanna love somebody, concrete, till i lost, hold me... i like these but idk couldn't connect with them the same way i did with his first three records.

20 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

wow that's good to hear, his charting history is dreadful (2016 :skull:).

def not for me, i prefer songs like magnetised, wrong crowd, i know, sirens, here i am, storms, if you wanna love somebody, concrete, till i lost, hold me... i like these but idk couldn't connect with them the same way i did with his first three records.

Fair enough. I'm glad you mentioned Till I Lost. Tremendously underrated song.

• Like 1

i’m literally obsessed with his last two albums so i just can’t wait for this album…

…that is already relatable 🥲

1 hour ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Fair enough. I'm glad you mentioned Till I Lost. Tremendously underrated song.

i saw him live in prague twice and he was always amazing, sang til i lost as an encore during the no bad days tour :jamming: 

The only song I’ve ever liked by him is Numb, that song is amazing. I’ll check this out and see if there’s anything like that on here. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.