LANY - 'a beautiful blur'

johnmach

Wait why did they change the album title and cover, they both were so great especially the original artwork. This MS Paint cover is not the tea. :rip:
That being said, the music they’ve release this year has been their strongest music ever. Love At First Fight and XXL are definitely going top 10 on my Spotify wrapped the amount I play those, I can’t wait to hear the other songs, they’re killing it right now.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jukebox said:

Wait why did they change the album title and cover, they both were so great especially the original artwork. This MS Paint cover is not the tea. :rip:
That being said, the music they’ve release this year has been their strongest music ever. Love At First Fight and XXL are definitely going top 10 on my Spotify wrapped the amount I play those, I can’t wait to hear the other songs, they’re killing it right now.  

Apparently this was the original title and they decided to bring it back

I kinda feel like they're recycling the same song every single time but I'm eating it UP :jonny3:

• 2 weeks later...

they fell off for me with the past few albums but they brought me back with this one :jonny: some of their lyrics are still insufferably corny but i like this musical direction 

God I haven't been able to enjoy an album since Malibu Nights. I mean they were never incredible lyricists but the **** in the last few albums has been SO corny. :deadbanana2:

It's cute. I kinda hear some new elements / sounds while still keeping their old style, unlike "gg bb xx" which just sounded like outtakes from their previous albums.

I hate the new artwork.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this is definitely their best album since malibu nights but i still loved gg bb because their melodies are SO good, even with the corny lyrics :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.