• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joseline

• sez

• black swan

• CristianGarcia

new teasers scheduled! 

why do I think we'll get to hear 90% of the album before release day though :deadbanana:

on a side note, finally winter bear & co on streaming platforms :smile:

3 minutes ago, black swan said:

new teasers scheduled! 

why do I think we'll get to hear 90% of the album before release day though :deadbanana:

on a side note, finally winter bear & co on streaming platforms :smile:

MHJ impact

3 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

MHJ impact

rightt I hope he'll save a MV besides slow dancing for release day (or after that)

if blue mv is coming with the song on spotify/AM, then I see it being released a week before Layover

51 minutes ago, black swan said:

rightt I hope he'll save a MV besides slow dancing for release day (or after that)

if blue mv is coming with the song on spotify/AM, then I see it being released a week before Layover

i feel like blue mv wont be released before the album

mhj did the same with newjeans, they released ASAP's mv teaser almost a month before, and the mv came out days after the album was released

18 hours ago, sez said:

i feel like blue mv wont be released before the album

mhj did the same with newjeans, they released ASAP's mv teaser almost a month before, and the mv came out days after the album was released

oh I didn't know that, then it's possible

LMA #25 on TTH :clap3:

• Like 1

As the songs are released, it seems more and more certain that this album is a "breakup" album. Interesting. It seems like Blue will probably be a piece about the emotion experienced while trying to get the person he loves back.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Joseline said:

he's been doing good on here considering armys have been buying and pre-ordering on weverse for years now! I'm really curious about his numbers but hybe/bighit has never revealed the overall pre-orders for their solos, I don't know why :gaycat6:

17 minutes ago, oceans said:

ouuu he's going against olivia

I don't understand why they made such a decision even though they are under the same label, but I think they were aware from the very beginning that the Jazzy R&B album would not do very well on the charts. That's why even a little success seems to be enough for them.

It’s sad cause I’m a stan but none of the songs did it for me :doc: 

He has a beautiful voice but none of these tracks compliment it at all

Pretty good EP! Slow Dancing is great

• Like 1

His album is so ***!n good. The chorus for Slow Dancing is already stuck in my head and that For Us intro....lord. Honestly even better than I expected. He definitely leaned into his tastes and he did a good job of it. Keep making the music you love Tae!

He looks gorgeous on the MV. The friends look gorgeous; there was variety, thank you casting department, glad to see it. The fashions were casual, chic and well put together. Kudos to the stylist(s). The mountains, the beach, the ocean scenery.. This was money well spent, a good production.

My faves on the album

1. For us
2. Slow dancing (main version)
3. Love me again
4. Slow dancing (piano version)
5. Blue
6. Rainy Days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.