• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• BuzzCharts

• KatyPrismSpirit

cover is very good! I like that she went with the purple but going for a darker aesthetic instead. Cant wait for the music

The color palette is very... familiar. I guess we'll let the music speak for itself.

I actually think it's refreshing that she's sticking to the signature aesthetic that she's built for herself, I think instantly going BAM 180" reinvention is so played out nowadays. Not every artist is a Madonna, loads of artists used to evolve slowly. A rebrand will feel so more impactful later on.

Album cover is way better than SOUR's

Also purple seems to be her favorite color :foxaylove3:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner
  • Thumbs Down 1

littlebodybigheart

it’s giving a lot of the same with the aesthetics…

It looks like an outtake from the Sour photoshoot

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

The purple isn’t as much of a problem as just everything else looking the exact same, like the merch. “Guts” and “Vampire” evokes Halloween, horror, creepiness, etc. yet the cover just looks like a dull outtake from the Sour shoot. They really couldn’t have spiced it up a little more? Maybe a blood splatter, or at least a more intriguing outfit.

Mte. Where is the horror of it all.

Really wish the album cover was different. I don’t think the super similar style does it any favours but it’ll smash regardless. Excited to hear 

interested to see where she takes her direction from her debut

actually, i kinda need to relisten to her debut properly - 50% I was vibing with it, the other 50% I was NOT in the mood back then :rip:

The cover is fine albeit too similar to her debut cover. I think the music will determine if I like the matchy matchy cover.

Her team was probably afraid to do a 180 in aesthetics and receive a backlash from the fanbase

1 hour ago, SpaceOddity said:

I actually think it's refreshing that she's sticking to the signature aesthetic that she's built for herself, I think instantly going BAM 180" reinvention is so played out nowadays. Not every artist is a Madonna, loads of artists used to evolve slowly. A rebrand will feel so more impactful later on.

Well, also, even Madonna’s first three albums were not that different.  She kept a general pop sound, built a base and then started experimenting more.  Arguably Taylor swift did something similar with her first three albums before going pop.  

I like the subtle change of her having black nail polish on both covers, but it’s chipped and messy on the GUTS cover. 

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

Not bad but it would've been significantly more if the variants had different covers.

I really like the cover and can’t wait to see what she’s come up with this time around

Edited by xXavril

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

I really wish this cropped up/zoomed in version was the official cover. The ammount of space in the og pic is distracting. 

Love the title. My OCD will kill me if her succeeding albums won’t be purple though.

OMG. Yes!!! :jonnycat: