Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

So Shawn Mendes with talent =

Featured Replies

Shawn Mendes IS talented though so what the hell is this thread? :rip:

He can write his own songs and play multiple instruments. What is this for? 

1 hour ago, ALBAVEASP said:

He can write his own songs and play multiple instruments. What is this for? 

Right? In what world is Shawn Mendes not talented? :rip:

Agree with everybody in the thread that Shawn IS talented but just wanna say I'd love to hear him cover I Don't Want to Be :gaycat2:

One time I got Gavin Degraw's autograph on a dollar bill after a show.... I later used it to buy myself a coke.

 

Also, Shawn Mendes is beautiful, charismatic, talented and actually has multiple hits :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

The man who wrote Stitches when he was 16 cannot be considered untalented 

He didn’t write that song. :fan:

Just now, Tusk said:

He didn’t write that song. :fan:

Oh? :lakitu: He did write the songs on Illuminate tho so atleast that counts 

The ultimate backfire 

Everyone knows Shawn has talent 

 

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

He didn’t write that song. :fan:

He did self write a few songs on Handwrirtten though 

 

1 hour ago, GivingCher said:

Agree with everybody in the thread that Shawn IS talented but just wanna say I'd love to hear him cover I Don't Want to Be :gaycat2:

Shawn - “I Don’t Wanna Be”

- 2015

 

Edited by inmymendes

30 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

 

Shawn - “I Don’t Wanna Be”

- 2015

 

Thank you!! I knew it sounded familiar when I said it :heart2:

1 hour ago, inmymendes said:

 

Shawn - “I Don’t Wanna Be”

- 2015

 

Where is Shawn tho lol 

He wrote a cute song called chances for the backstreet boys so I guess that 

3 hours ago, Wooper said:

Shawn Mendes stans are so cringy 

I'm not even a fan (not a fan of male artists in general), it's just ridiculous to pretend he's not talented :coffee2:

4 hours ago, Tusk said:

He didn’t write that song. :fan:

Yes, he didn’t. But he literally has had writing credits with 14 out of 18 tracks off his debut album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.