Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lauren Alaina - Unlocked (EP)

Featured Replies

New EP out June 9th. 

 

1. A Walk In the Bar

2. Hangovers 

3. Don't Judge A Woman 

4. Smaller The Town

5. Like Her 

6. Thicc As Thieves (Ft. Lainey Wilson)

 

 

spacer.png

Edited by OhMyAlf

  • ATRL Moderator

That little video was so cute :alexz3:

 

Always perched for new Lauren!

FINALLY!!!! 

 

I'm so excited to hear new music, and I hope that the label change helps her career.

So excited!! Also on Spotify her background is the new photo she just released on insta (the one from the series of her in the doorway in that lovely gold dress)

Surprised the label have released both songs on separate “singles”. Imagine Hangovers gets a bit lost for casual fans as won’t appear in “latest release”.

 

just giving both a first listen now :jonnycat:

Love both! Gotta say I’ve got A Walk In The Bar stuck in my head! Loving the composition of it! She’s played around with her sound really well here! I hope this does well for her 

Uff according to last fm I’ve streamed the songs 40+ times today (Dw mixed into playlists and the like) 

On 6/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Surprised the label have released both songs on separate “singles”. Imagine Hangovers gets a bit lost for casual fans as won’t appear in “latest release”.

 

just giving both a first listen now :jonnycat:

You were so right. "A Walk In the Bar" is currently with +144,000 streams on Spotify and "Hangovers" with just 9,000. Of course one song has to be the one on the new releases playlists, but if they were under the same single I think it would have at least 3 times as that.

4 hours ago, lipes said:

You were so right. "A Walk In the Bar" is currently with +144,000 streams on Spotify and "Hangovers" with just 9,000. Of course one song has to be the one on the new releases playlists, but if they were under the same single I think it would have at least 3 times as that.

Seems like the streak of silly mistakes isn’t over 

 

anyways, the good thing is both songs are phenomenal but yeah that’s quite a difference 

Loved the EP. I'm so addicted to "A Walk in the Bar" right now and her duet with Lainey Wilson is so fun as well. Love the lyrics on "Don't Judge a Woman", and "Smaller the Town" is great too.

 

This is holding up on the top10 of iTunes, which I know it doesn't say much these days but it's nice to see she still has a fan base 12 years after her Idol season. Phillip Phillips won American Idol a year later, had a huge debut era and the album he released today is not on top30.

 

Playlisting is AWFUL for debut week though. She's not even on New Music Friday lol. and "A Walk In the Bar" fell from #1 to #77 on New Boots. I was hoping Big Loud would help her on streaming but oh well... hope she has some TV promo scheduled for this week too, but nothing was announced as far as I know.

I am obsessed with Don’t Love A Woman, also wouldn’t surprise me if the Thicc As Thieves duet enjoys some streaming success in the future 

Loving the Thicc As Thieves social media dance moments they’ve got people doing. A potentially big song if the label push it 

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Loving the Thicc As Thieves social media dance moments they’ve got people doing. A potentially big song if the label push it 

yeah, it's holding up very high on iTunes (top20 all-genre), has 73k views on Youtube when the 2nd new song with most views has less than 10k, and has by far the most streams on Spotify too... it's really connecting with the audience. Idk how radio would receive it tho

5 hours ago, lipes said:

yeah, it's holding up very high on iTunes (top20 all-genre), has 73k views on Youtube when the 2nd new song with most views has less than 10k, and has by far the most streams on Spotify too... it's really connecting with the audience. Idk how radio would receive it tho

I’m excited for what this era will bring, really hope the new label make good decisions. The duet wi tbh Chris Lane has pretty good streams (and tbh could’ve been a radio single with good crossover potential - it’s a shame he left the label for that reason). 
 

do we know anything planned for this era for Lauren? 

11 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I’m excited for what this era will bring, really hope the new label make good decisions. The duet wi tbh Chris Lane has pretty good streams (and tbh could’ve been a radio single with good crossover potential - it’s a shame he left the label for that reason). 
 

do we know anything planned for this era for Lauren? 

I don't know anything she has planned for the future except for the Pentatonix tour in August/September

 

I think after she signed with Big Loud, they really took time to get new material ready, but now that the era has started a radio single has got to be coming soon!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.