Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Jaira Burns - "Over You"

Featured Replies

My fave song of hers in like 2 years. Pretty cute tho a bit generic.

 

I hope her 2018 sessions leak. That era was pure pop perfection. :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Delirious

She fell off for me after Numb, but nice to see she’s still putting out tracks :heart2:

6 hours ago, Laura Palmer said:

She fell off for me after Numb, but nice to see she’s still putting out tracks :heart2:

 

24 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I wish she went back to the vibe/quality of Ugly and Burn Slow

.

Love this! Also loved her 2018 EP. I was expecting her to become another H&M changing room queen coming through with the bops but then nothing happened

This is the best of all her recent releases. I miss her old tho 

now how did she afford a Ryan Tedder co-write? :deadbanana: I used to love her, always was so obsessed with her voice, but she really fell off. She had a few cute singles after being dropped by her label and I was still trying to stan, but then she posted some truly nasty stuff on instagram during that whole J*hnny D*pp trial and I've never looked at her the same ever since. Hope her music is improving tho

  • Author
6 hours ago, blonderebellion said:

now how did she afford a Ryan Tedder co-write? :deadbanana: I used to love her, always was so obsessed with her voice, but she really fell off. She had a few cute singles after being dropped by her label and I was still trying to stan, but then she posted some truly nasty stuff on instagram during that whole J*hnny D*pp trial and I've never looked at her the same ever since. Hope her music is improving tho

She was working closely with Ryan Tedder during 2017-2019

 

He wrote some stuff with her so I'm guessing this song is a scrap from that period

Edited by Delirious

On 5/28/2023 at 5:43 AM, Laura Palmer said:

She fell off for me after Numb, but nice to see she’s still putting out tracks :heart2:

Same over here

On 5/28/2023 at 11:18 AM, thedamnking said:

I wish she went back to the vibe/quality of Ugly and Burn Slow

Top tier in her discography 

On 5/28/2023 at 3:42 PM, Lady Claire said:

Love this! Also loved her 2018 EP. I was expecting her to become another H&M changing room queen coming through with the bops but then nothing happened

Perfect way to describe her lol yeah she really lost alot of momentum but that was due to her getting dropped unfortunately 

18 hours ago, blonderebellion said:

now how did she afford a Ryan Tedder co-write? :deadbanana: I used to love her, always was so obsessed with her voice, but she really fell off. She had a few cute singles after being dropped by her label and I was still trying to stan, but then she posted some truly nasty stuff on instagram during that whole J*hnny D*pp trial and I've never looked at her the same ever since. Hope her music is improving tho

Wait what was she posting though 😳 

12 hours ago, Delirious said:

She was working closely with Ryan Tedder during 2017-2019

 

He wrote some stuff with her so I'm guessing this song is a scrap from that period

I'm surprised that she was still able to keep and release this then if that's case

  • Author

Ok yep yep this is really good. Can't stop playing it 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.