Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The B!tch Is BACK Baby...!

Featured Replies

I'm BACK baby they tried to get rid of me they done went to witch doctors and everything & still I RISE U can't keep a good b!tch down 😂 I'm back and the gloves are coming off. 

 

Alexia play Ganga Burn by Nicki Minaj 

 

 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

smskskskskskmssmmsmsmdmsmsm

 

 

Girl they tried to Kanye me 😂 they banned me for 3 months for speaking on The Jews meanwhile the girls can make racist remakes towards Beyonce, Nicki, Rihanna etc and it goes unnoticed 🙄 let me behave lololol

14 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

Girl they tried to Kanye me 😂 they banned me for 3 months for speaking on The Jews meanwhile the girls can make racist remakes towards Beyonce, Nicki, Rihanna etc and it goes unnoticed 🙄 let me behave lololol

:jonny5: 

 

glad to see u back love 

my nicki senses were tingling & Gonorrhea Burns drew me to this thread 

 

let me go stream queen 

19 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

they banned me for 3 months for speaking on The Jews

This bodes well 

  • Author
32 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

:jonny5: 

 

glad to see u back love 

Glad to be back I missed fighting with y'all 😂

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Dephira said:

This bodes well 

The crazy thing is I didn't say anything bad so I was baffled when it happened LoL.

 

A lot of members abuse the report button for people that they don't like or if someone said something about they're fav that they didn't like and the mods imo don't really look to see what happened ... they'll just give U a WP and go about they day.

  • Author
39 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

hey king how u doin

I'm doing great I can't complain I recently sued my former employer for wrongful termination, racial discrimination etc and just got my settlement last wk so I'm doing great!

 

How have U been?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Welcome back sis it happens to the best of us !

 

spacer.png

Aww Thank U, I appreciate that! 🙌🏾

omg they banned u too? i was banned for saying harrys house deserved AOTY :rip:

  • Author
22 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

omg they banned u too? i was banned for saying harrys house deserved AOTY :rip:

 

OMG are U serious? 😳

 

Yes and for something so dumb too cause I didn't say anything bad or insensitive.  Me and a few members was discussing the Bible in civics and I was banned for saying Jewish people run Hollywood. 

 

We need new mods & the 1st thing they should do is do something for all the members who abuse the report button.

2 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

 

OMG are U serious? 😳

 

Yes and for something so dumb too cause I didn't say anything bad or insensitive.  Me and a few members was discussing the Bible in civics and I was banned for saying Jewish people run Hollywood. 

 

We need new mods & the 1st thing they should do is do something for all the members who abuse the report button.

yes, i was actually very surprised with my ban, especially since i didn't break their community rules and have been a respectful member generally speaking. If i recall correctly, i made a thread some days after the Grammys about Renaissance losing and i was banned for something just very stupid that didnt even make any sense? The mods on here sadly dont allow the members here to have differences of opinion. 

1 hour ago, Materialboy215 said:

I'm doing great I can't complain I recently sued my former employer for wrongful termination, racial discrimination etc and just got my settlement last wk so I'm doing great!

 

How have U been?

oh sh*t! I'm so glad you got justice :hug:

 

just had my commencement ceremonies this past weekend so i'm feelin pretty great myself!

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

omg they banned u too? i was banned for saying harrys house deserved AOTY :rip:

My first WP was because I dragged Cardi and called her 'botched' and got a WP for trolling. Did I deserve my WP? Yes, absolutely. I realized I shouldn't have said that about her.

 

However, what I didn't agree on was the fact that my account got locked for 31 days. It seemed a bit harsh of a punishment, especially when you take into account it was my first warning ever on the site.

 

I also read ATRL rules about "trolling" and it says that you're restricted from posting for 48 hours... So, I was so confused as to why my account got locked for 31 days...

Edited by Cool

  • Author
13 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

oh sh*t! I'm so glad you got justice :hug:

 

just had my commencement ceremonies this past weekend so i'm feelin pretty great myself!

Oh wow congratulations!!   How are U gonna celebrate?

 

TY so much I really didn't expect it because I worked for AAA and they are a big company with a team of lawyers.   However it felt really good to be vindicated but everything I went through they will continue to do ... which sucks for the next person that has to go through that on top of an already stressful job.

 

They have been sued a few times before for that exact reason too.  its a shame that Black & POC are still faced with racial discrimination, unequal pay, held back or just overlooked for advancement & promotions smh. 

Edited by Materialboy215
Spelling error

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Cool said:

My first WP was because I dragged Cardi and got a WP for trolling. Did I deserve my WP? Yes, absolutely. I realized I shouldn't have said that about her.

 

However, what I didn't agree on was the fact that my account got locked for 31 days. It seemed a bit harsh of a punishment, especially when you take into account it was my first warning ever on the site.

 

I also read ATRL rules about "trolling" and it says that you're restricted from posting for 48 hours... So, I was so confused as to why my account got locked for 31 days...

You should have gotten just a warning ... a 31 day ban does seem a bit obsessive specially considering it was ya 1st offense.

 

A lot of mods just give out WPs and ban members without actually investigating what happened.  Something needs to be done about members that abuse the report button all cause U shaded they fav 🙄 and I feel we need new mods that not biased.

26 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

You should have gotten just a warning ... a 31 day ban does seem a bit obsessive specially considering it was ya 1st offense.

 

A lot of mods just give out WPs and ban members without actually investigating what happened.  Something needs to be done about members that abuse the report button all cause U shaded they fav 🙄 and I feel we need new mods that not biased.

I was so confused because even in the "note for member" says that the penalty when you receive a WP for TROLLING is 48 hours...

 

Note:

 

Penalty: Trolling Warning (2 points, expires in 90 days); and Restricted from posting for 48 hours.

 

but, my penalty was:

 

Restricted from posting - 1 month and 1 day

 

:michael:

  • ATRL Moderator

Just wanted to let everyone know that Materialboy215 is permanently banned from ATRL 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.