Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

LE SSERAFIM - 'UNFORGIVEN'

Featured Replies

On 4/3/2023 at 3:33 AM, ItsJustMe. said:

so excited for these legends :jonnycat:

Same, I haven't been this excited since I found Blackpink and (G)I-DLE.
 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
On 4/27/2023 at 8:02 PM, RobDeWittBukater said:

 

3 days

2dflx91.gif

On 4/19/2023 at 10:48 PM, swee89 said:

Same, I haven't been this excited since I found Blackpink and (G)I-DLE.
 

i just got through their whole discography. they're so interesting and i love how versatile their productions are

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.