Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Which do you prefer - Trustfall or Renaissance ?

Trustfall V Renaissance 139 members have voted

  1. 1. Two very different albums from the two peers Pink and Beyonce. Which one do you prefer ?

    • Trustfall
      26%
      37
    • Renaissance
      73%
      102

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Not really. Beyoncé got 2 top 5 singles and a top 20 on top of a number 1 album. Pink couldn’t get top 10 with either single despite good promo in the UK, why is that? 

I guess people decided to buy the full album instead - hence the massive difference in opening numbers. 

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trustfall is NOT a return to form for P!nk, it's awful :skull:

Anyways, Renaissance ofc. It's flawless.

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

It seems like the UK preferred Trustfall by a considerable margin. 

:skull: now come on now

 

OT: Renaissance is a masterpiece and my most streamed album of 2022 which Trustfall probably won't touch, but in light of the recent discussions surrounding a particular release week in the dominion of the late Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II, I'm going to be petty and vote for my fave's UK #1 Hit Album that outsold Renaissance by a rather large margin!

Edited by Liafen

2 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

I guess people decided to buy the full album instead - hence the massive difference in opening numbers. 

If you call that massive. :sistrens: good luck to Pink for the rest of this era. It’s going to be good bumping certain threads. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

If you call that massive. :sistrens: good luck to Pink for the rest of this era. It’s going to be good bumping certain threads. 

Opening numbers means Week 1. 

I have yet to make any comment on week 2 or the projected overall sales numbers so good luck with that bumping I guess. 

The way this user is now pretending to be a P!NK stan. :deadbanana4: They usually hop on the bandwagon of hugely successful albums/artists - hence them pretending to be an Adele stan and then BTS stan previously. So this is a choice. :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The way this user is now pretending to be a P!NK stan. :deadbanana4: They usually hop on the bandwagon of hugely successful albums/artists - hence them pretending to be an Adele stan and then BTS stan previously. So this is a choice. :toofunny3:

I think they're just imploding :gaycat6:

 

OT: Ren is way better on every level. 

Beyonce sweetie, im so sorry! P!nk hasnt had a good album since Funhouse. :dies:

On 2/19/2023 at 2:39 AM, Wrecked said:

TRUSTFALL easily!

 

Renaissance is one of the worst and most overrated mainstream albums I’ve heard in years. :redface:

This, honestly. 

Ren was unlistenable. I tried so hard to play it twice and that was it. 

38 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This, honestly. 

Ren was unlistenable. I tried so hard to play it twice and that was it. 

It’s nice to see somebody on this site that agrees. I’m honestly baffled by the praise it seems to get. :gaycat6:

RENAISSANCE of course. 

 

I don't listen to anything debuted outside of top 50 Spotify most streamed album of the week because it shows that the GP aren't interested with the album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.