Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Almost four days remain on the countdown clock for Round 2's Midjourney challenge, which is plenty of time to get creating. 🖼️

We truly hope everyone is feeling inspired by the unique and creative nature of this challenge, and we can't wait to see what you have in store.

Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or simply didn't wish to participate in Round 1, fear not: sign-ups are still open—just submit!

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's New Year's challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “the antonym” and its resolute 9.167 score:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R1-Element.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Rina Sawayama. :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and third Hit Token of Golden Hit overall (including your S1 judge's token)! :lee:
(I tried my best to make your requested image work, but it was not a suitable orientation... I've used another look from the same video, I hope this is okay!)

Celebrating a second place success with “Dreams Come True” and its dreamy 9.333 score:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R1-TruGemini.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Eve. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and third Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a first place finish with “As the Gradient of the Sunrise Brings Us Closer to Epiphany” and its enlightening 9.433 score:

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Weyes Blood. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and fourth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

OK come through with the last minute bop. It's still January, after all! I don't know about the others, but I'm more than happy to give you a fair critique and score still, if you're interested?

Only if you want to! I missed the deadline by a long time so don’t expect it but critique is always helpful so if you’re feeling generous then go for it :heart:

Ribbon-Challenge-S3-R1.png

GoldenHitList-Round1-1.png?width=1428&height=1371

GoldenHitList-Round1-2.png?width=1906&height=1373

Finally, new to this season... the Golden HitList! Honestly, I only made this for fun, based on the official US Billboard Hot 100 layout.

What do you think, should this be a new Golden Hit tradition, or would you prefer the original table format as seen here and here?

7 hours ago, fountain said:

Omg I love this… the way you totally committed to the imagery used here throughout the entire song :clap3: it feels so fully immersed and really well realised. A really great interpretation of the round theme. I think this is my favourite song you’ve written for Golden Hit :jonny5:

Almost missed this but thank you so much! :heart2: I’ve really been into committing to a character and world building with my writing lately (both lyrically and creatively as I write roleplay on other sites) so I’m happy it felt immersive. I actually broke up with my boyfriend of two years just before the 2023 started so thought it would be an interesting reference point to start with :emofish: but thank you so much it’s lovely you liked it :hug:

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

this is actually the second three-way tie in GH history, the first being between lex, Jessie, and Rob in Round 2 of the original Golden Hit: Season 1.

Oop my forgetful era, why does this feel like a lifetime ago omg :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Almost missed this but thank you so much! :heart2: I’ve really been into committing to a character and world building with my writing lately (both lyrically and creatively as I write roleplay on other sites) so I’m happy it felt immersive. I actually broke up with my boyfriend of two years just before the 2023 started so thought it would be an interesting reference point to start with :emofish: but thank you so much it’s lovely you liked it :hug:

Aw hearing the personal context behind it is a shame :chick3: however gotta love when people take a bad situation and manage to channel it into something great creatively, that’s one of the best things about writing and I definitely commend you for being able to do that with this song :clap3:

Well, I kinda flopped.

But you guys... you are going to actually hate this next one :jonnycat:

But I had so much fun writing it. :jonny:

6 hours ago, fountain said:

@beatinglikeadrum just checking, is “butterflies” your entry? :celestial2:

Yes, did i do sth wrong ?

25 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Yes, did i do sth wrong ?

For the ATRL username question it just says “beautiful” :penguin:

But your entries are distinct enough that I could tell it was yours, that should be a good sign :eddie:

On 1/20/2023 at 8:10 PM, fountain said:

links are updated in the thread's second post, if you want to look back at anything in the game you can refer here where everything will be linked :giraffe:

31 minutes ago, fountain said:

For the ATRL username question it just says “beautiful” :penguin:

But your entries are distinct enough that I could tell it was yours, that should be a good sign :eddie:

It's because I always put username last, it must have auto filled the form with beautiful instead of beatinglikeadrum and I didnt notice. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

It's because I always put username last, it must have auto filled the form with beautiful instead of beatinglikeadrum and I didnt notice. Sorry.

Nnn yeah I guessed that’s what might have happened, no problem! Thanks for submitting :heart:

Hey everybody, this is your 2 day reminder for the Round 2 submission deadline. I hope that the writing and the art creating is going well! Looking forward to reading your songs :bird:

Countdown to the deadline:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/roadtrip?iso=20230202T235959&p0=179&msg=GH3+Round+2+Deadline&font=cursive

Challenge post:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/427082-golden-hit-season-3-📀-round-2-midjourney-pg10-📀-round-1-results-pg13-📀-sign-up/?do=findComment&comment=23206939

@Legend E @JonginBey @Hooker Barbie @XO_Life @Euterpe @Remmy @Element @Invisibility @Blue. @TruGemini @8thPrince @mxtthewdelrey @EpicSongFan  @JoeAg  @Augmented

On 1/30/2023 at 3:28 AM, Aurora said:

Ribbon-Challenge-S3-R1.png

GoldenHitList-Round1-1.png?width=1428&height=1371

GoldenHitList-Round1-2.png?width=1906&height=1373

Finally, new to this season... the Golden HitList! Honestly, I only made this for fun, based on the official US Billboard Hot 100 layout.

What do you think, should this be a new Golden Hit tradition, or would you prefer the original table format as seen here and here?

This looks soooo cute! :gaycat6:

Wait not me free trial expiring :bibliahh: my indecisiveness kicked my ass I fear.

Thankfully I already had a few I liked :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Wait not me free trial expiring :bibliahh: my indecisiveness kicked my ass I fear.

Thankfully I already had a few I liked :gaycat4:

You could consider making a spare discord account with an extra email if you wanna keep making more, I may have done it one or twice myself :gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

You could consider making a spare discord account with an extra email if you wanna keep making more, I may have done it one or twice myself :gaycat3:

I was definitely considering that :gaycat1:but I think this was a sign from the universe to go with the image that I had. I was just being extra by making more.

currently working on writing my own song for this challenge,

torn between these two images...

txUD1vupSD54pLc2USES0lglMUSlDUrBJuGd7GLfsC7YYD8xTUgRWDIHbHKsklvjpmOb88stWehGu06B6jmJRtIRkjF2-AD7uW7bUFbmhvPvkMkFBlLZ_a2Wv11t2d0UKE8B3LjZdpJekkw-cM862Us Q4qIIFSglcmaDvTuUipv9exvq7Xwcz96y_vgDqaBJ5WWXFszhXr5BFihj1W6Om1YMA_jZhz4OFRtzwP3BCUwloDsDv9LKXL8JXmq3WWJyP1fkzJqnXeG8FsCED0hjAczc3K4PmXNWtgj1F0P7tIufb4

if anybody can guess what this song is about i'll give you a 10 this round :wink:

8 minutes ago, fountain said:

currently working on writing my own song for this challenge,

torn between these two images...

txUD1vupSD54pLc2USES0lglMUSlDUrBJuGd7GLfsC7YYD8xTUgRWDIHbHKsklvjpmOb88stWehGu06B6jmJRtIRkjF2-AD7uW7bUFbmhvPvkMkFBlLZ_a2Wv11t2d0UKE8B3LjZdpJekkw-cM862Us Q4qIIFSglcmaDvTuUipv9exvq7Xwcz96y_vgDqaBJ5WWXFszhXr5BFihj1W6Om1YMA_jZhz4OFRtzwP3BCUwloDsDv9LKXL8JXmq3WWJyP1fkzJqnXeG8FsCED0hjAczc3K4PmXNWtgj1F0P7tIufb4

if anybody can guess what this song is about i'll give you a 10 this round :wink:

Not these looking like Krypton from Man of Steel. :jonny:

submitted! 🦉🍃🍂🌏✨

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.