Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

csA9uFULN82h24UwsZhSxWxwBJuYj0knz3E7eG8Hurn80w4ne-SB0qauw6im5jqW7guQe6-DOeVsmh2fJVbatrjogRfR8wO5lKJovrezdynhwNGL3ps63URV-Gzjdmmdm707me-S7I1dxCdgawMssQL4HfJm_DjRodiGIS93pAYN8Tdha5qAfdwrzksWPg

Golden Hit: Season 3

Let the creativity continue! After the wonderful success of Golden Hit’s debut year in 2022, spanning across the first two seasons and our Halloween and Holiday themed specials, an incredible 253 songs were written and submitted. It’s been amazing to see this spectacular creativity take place and the writing talent that we have seen has been beyond impressive, and we can’t wait to see even more of this from Golden Hit in 2023.

@Aurora and I are proud and excited to bring back Golden Hit for this third season, with the new year bringing new challenges and themes that can hopefully inspire and help create some amazing pieces of writing!

📀 The Game 📀

For anybody who hasn’t taken part previously, Golden Hit is a songwriting game. The game is simple in concept: each round, writers will be presented with unique weekly prompts designed to inspire songs submitted for review by Golden Hit's judging panel. Providing detailed feedback through personalised reviews, our panel will assign each entry a score out of ten. Scores are averaged across the panel, determining each song's final score and rank from its overall average. In Golden Hit's finale, the scores from each round will be combined and averaged over the entire game, determining each writer's final combined average from every round and overall rank for their Golden Hit journey. The top 3 writers each round will earn a Gold, Silver or Bronze token designed by Aurora, embossed with an image of their choosing. There are no eliminations in Golden Hit and anybody can join!

đź“€ The Judging Panel đź“€

_U02_4wqbmskh9xYs5dOYFuA8gqA6qrrK60Wg2_UCBJW_ru-7EdDTrvsyA7IUtI29pvbdqN-kObo1IpckM4aVC80U7d_51cI6gm7xCABII7IAg4iAxyHvCWRrefgAuvUHeXwEsRkvnw3eJB1vMiR7fMRFLf39G1OkwP9JZwpn6GRs1Gfm_1QO7UcHIu53g yem7j22gYIosYEGCA1rlrBE0sVZ6B4W_jzyfNhU1eMXqnVD8bhOKxWEzJnpgekLVxkdZnQM1TAF2adzAUdsVNF61j2yffLNxu0iMaRWJpEJMNsiql0Eth-RqXti_fLS3S3qjfJQiJTuKzLEtSS9o4f7Rc-RR_bhiNFUjvtA0ZxOxR7RLooQKP9-9jIGGvw oh8I-KAge_uRhkqfhyiqodTJ_ArCXnSkb6QC7Q75s_CLp4WW357pho4BYPZjJBrwt89ieAcG8PJEaIWs8gBQ8qUjw5v-YdJgoxv5qmIwCuIll1gqwSXKJYo71BXSF3IDBBM1ry9jiXQaHyDtgKT4XjeepA7UU-JWT6cLGiX63BfZ7UUV_RF3f5jvKdFYSQ

@Aurora         @fountain          @Hug     

Joining Golden Hit’s Season 3 panel is the incredible winner of Season 2, @Hug!

Hug’s feedback will no doubt be invaluable given his talent and amount of experience, both with songwriting and also judging in prior writing games, for literally over a decade!

đź“€ Season Overview đź“€

New challenges will be posted weekly each Saturday, with submissions due the following Thursday. Judging will occur in between deadlines and the new round being posted, with results for the prior round announced each Sunday. Extensions may be granted in certain circumstances. Season 3 of Golden Hit will run for six rounds.

Any writer who signs up for this tournament has a place here from the beginning until the very end. Additionally, new writers may join the game at any point, despite missing earlier rounds. If, for whatever reason, a writer doesn't submit for a round, this is okay! Simply put, there are zero eliminations in Golden Hit. Anybody may join and play as they wish.

Golden Hit is essentially a creative playground or writing boot camp—it can be whatever you want to make of it. Whether you're an aspiring new writer looking to begin your journey into writing, an amateur looking to gain some writing experience, or even an experienced writer aiming to take a risk and branch out stylistically, there's a place for you at Golden Hit no matter what! This game ultimately can be as competitive or non-competitive of an experience as you wish, with the main goal being to have some fulfilling, artistic fun. 

📀 Season 3 Writers 📀

1. @Legend E

2. @Kylie Jenner

3. @Julia Fox

4. @worldwide angel

5. @XO_Life

6. @Euterpe

7. @Remmy

8. @Element

9. @Invisibility

10. @TruGemini

11. @8thPrince

12. @mxtthewdelrey

13. @beatinglikeadrum

14. @JoeAg

15. @DatChickDoe

16. @Augmented

17. @sugarshine

18. @Prisoner

19. @StormFury

miwK8Vc1Olci2fJN6ei3mdYXZjaA_ClUhnFUo82CDsWfdFnzpKX4byc7b7U3It9aTjIl_1G8E8ohiJ3iZS-VkwU71UnCeJXQ50Ijrk9MgtgHduORR7aC2yMt00DycBSiYPXbIvrFXbrB_Gu8MzwNcTHcUcDcrM06EJrnkbIh5VcyiTlD9ijd6qhkj3VxIA

Edited by fountain

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

Just now, Legend E said:

SIGN ME UP

Oh, the perch. :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Legend E said:

SIGN ME UP

First sign up a collapse maybe we should just end the season here :jonnycat:

1. Legend E

etc..

This season's sign-ups already serving TABS. :eek:

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Let me sign up after my flop on the Xmas special 

I know Ms. Julia Thee Muse™️ did not just refer to her Top 10 Christsmash as a flop!

1. Legend E

2. Kylie Jenner

3. Julia Fox

etc.

need an incentive to write more songs and flesh out existing concepts so thee angel will be there :cm:

9 minutes ago, Hug said:

:clap3:three sign ups into Season 3 and we already have heavy-hitters!

Takes a winner to know a winner! :cm:

13 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

need an incentive to write more songs and flesh out existing concepts so thee angel will be there :cm:

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me who finds writing prompts to be a good incentive to actually conceptualise and complete ideas that have been floating around in my head for a while. :duca: I've always found the deadlines particularly helpful in regard to actually finishing, too. Welcome back!

1. Legend E

2. Kylie Jenner

3. Julia Fox

4. worldwide angel

etc.

42 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Let me sign up after my flop on the Xmas special 

Umm there is no such thing as a Julia Fox flop, everything you do is iconic queen

28 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

Very excited to see more of your writing after your amazing debut last season :clap3: your style (from what we’ve seen so far!) is so vivid I love it

Sign me up! I haven’t written a song in a while though, so I’m prepared to get the BOOT very early on :redface:

I think I signed up again last season but didn’t submit anything because I was just too busy, unless I’m thinking of something else but I’ll give this a whack again. See how my writings changed since 2019.

14 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Sign me up! I haven’t written a song in a while though, so I’m prepared to get the BOOT very early on :redface:

The boot? :penguin: We don’t know her. 

There are no eliminations in Golden Hit, everybody gets to play and write until the very end :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

I think I signed up again last season but didn’t submit anything because I was just too busy, unless I’m thinking of something else but I’ll give this a whack again. See how my writings changed since 2019.

Yes you signed up previously but didn’t actually submit unfortunately, would love to see you make your debut if the timing is better this time! :duca:

30 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

17 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

It'd be lovely to see you both participate, even if only for a round or two. Golden Hit is a very flexible tournament; you can write for any of the rounds as you feel inspired. Participation in three or more rounds will guarantee you a Rose Gold Hit Token at the end of the season as a thanks for your participation, so I'd strongly encourage you to give it a shot!

Updated sign-ups list:

1. Legend E

2. Kylie Jenner

3. Julia Fox

4. worldwide angel

5. JonginBey

6. Hooker Barbie

etc.

Perhaps something might be teased once we get to 10 sign-ups, what do you think @fountain? :cupid:

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me who finds writing prompts to be a good incentive to actually conceptualise and complete ideas that have been floating around in my head for a while. :duca: I've always found the deadlines particularly helpful in regard to actually finishing, too. Welcome back!

1. Legend E

2. Kylie Jenner

3. Julia Fox

4. worldwide angel

etc.

i get way into my head but the deadlines and prompts help me imagine more and actually execute those concepts in writing :heart2: can’t wait to see what comes

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Umm there is no such thing as a Julia Fox flop, everything you do is iconic queen

Very excited to see more of your writing after your amazing debut last season :clap3: your style (from what we’ve seen so far!) is so vivid I love it

thank you :duca:  can’t wait to share more

Oh, no. I can’t say no. Sign me up to be PANNED by the newest judge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.