Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Golden Hit may be a game, but this next writer certainly knows how to play it! Congrats to...

@XO_Life with a score of 7.767 for their song “GameBoy”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

Not what I wanted for this song @Legend E :chick3: but you should know you had a fan in me with this entry, I will stay thinking about those birds :jonnycat:

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Making their Golden Hit: Season 3 debut is a former chart-topping Hitmaker! Congrats to...

@Augmented with a score of 8.277 for their song “Drunk on the honey”

@XO_Life loved how dedicated the theme was in this song, you fully went in with absolutely every gaming related reference available and it made for such a well rounded, fun song :clap3: keep trying to apply this writing method in the future as it was really great!

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, fountain said:

Not what I wanted for this song @Legend E :chick3: but you should know you had a fan in me with this entry, I will stay thinking about those birds :jonnycat:

Thank you for saving my arse :'( 

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

At #7, we have another Golden Hit: Season 3 debut joining the cast. Setting us free with their song is...

@Kylie Jenner with a score of 8.49 for their song “The ocean sets me free”

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Fluttering up from last place in Round 1, our next writer was definitely feeling the Inspiration this week...

@beatinglikeadrum with a score of 8.507 for their song “butterflies (daughters of Inspiration, her cruel assassins)”

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Pulling up a couple of places from last week into the Top 5 is the wonderfully talented...

@Euterpe with a score of 8.533 for their song “A Pull”

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

At #4, one of the newest writers to join the Golden Hit community created quite a spectacle for us to see...

@Invisibility with a score of 8.833 for their song “Quaint Human Spectacle”

@Invisibility ahh this great rise from round 1!! really loved the purity and message of this song and happy to see you at the top of rankings, excited to see where you go from here! :duca:

From joint Top 7 to Top 4, feeling grateful :whistle2:

13 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Thank you for saving my arse :'( 

You did it yourself!

I thought it was powerful, but I guess it was just a little polarising so it didn’t have the same effect for everybody. The truth is though that that’s what art will do! Don’t feel discouraged :heart:

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Top 3 all at once, hey? Returning to their Golden Hit peak and earning themselves another Bronze Hit Token...

@worldwide angel with a score of 9.017 for their song “perfect blue”

Also returning to a familiar #2 position, we have a writer who already proved their dominance in R1...

@TruGemini with a score of 9.25 for their song “Kintsukuroi”

Which means yes, at #1 again this week with an even HIGHER score than last round is...

@JoeAg with a score of 9.617 for their song “Where I Wish I Was Among the Owls”

Congratulations to all three of you, this was one of the strongest trinities of submissions I've had the pleasure to read and I would have been thrilled to see any of you take the top spot this week. I will begin working on your Hit Tokens later in the day!

Good luck to everyone with Round 3, and may the waters inspire you~

Also I might do the Golden HitList Billboard chart later if people are interested in it, but it took a lot more time than the normal format and it didn't seem to be that beneficial so yeah. :skull: Regular chart coming up in a bit though!

Ahh congrats to you each!!

@worldwide angel with this rise to the top 3 YESS! I was manifesting this justice for you after round 1, and it was achieved :clap3: great job

and @TruGemini + @JoeAg with the consecutive top 2 placements :jonnycat: your songs were both beautiful and moving, yet so stylistically different! it’s great to see different writing styles get to succeed like this, you both did wonderful jobs so congrats again!

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, fountain said:

You did it yourself!

I thought it was powerful, but I guess it was just a little polarising so it didn’t have the same effect for everybody. The truth is though that that’s what art will do! Don’t feel discouraged :heart:

of course, it's totally fine for an entry to be polarizing! Let's see what I can come up with for this next round :katie:

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Ribbon-Challenge-S3-R2.png

Rank Writer Song Title Score
1 @JoeAg “Where I Wish I Was Among the Owls” 9.617
2 @TruGemini “Kintsukuroi” 9.25
3 @worldwide angel “perfect blue” 9.017
4 @Invisibility “Quaint Human Spectacle” 8.833
5 @Euterpe “A Pull” 8.533
6 @beatinglikeadrum “butterflies (daughters of Inspiration, her cruel assassins)” 8.507
7 @Kylie Jenner “The ocean sets me free” 8.49
8 @Augmented “Drunk on the honey” 8.277
9 @XO_Life “GameBoy” 7.767
10 @Legend E “Desolation” 7.717
11 @Julia Fox “Bet” 6.833
12 @DatChickDoe “Dancehall Fairy” 5.517

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

How did I get that high? :deadbanana2:

JoeAg is really topping the season oh wow. :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator

also congrats to the top 3 (and everyone else)!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.