Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Iggy Azalea makes first 2023 appearance

Featured Replies

To not replicate the same mistake as last thread, I've made sure to fact check these images and sources. This is Iggy Azalea's first time out in public for the year 2023. The Goddess herself is looking immaculate as always and continues to age gracefully. Truly blessed by Adonis.

 

 

FmAhRlRWAAADHfJ?format=jpg&name=medium

 

FmAcQUmX0AMYzgU?format=jpg&name=large

 

FmAR3_eXgAENgBn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

FmAR4LrWQAEGXuL?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

Hmm lemme see if I can find her dress on Aliexpress like I've found her other attire on there 

 

 

Looks thicker.

 

Also she still looks so much like jennifer Lawrence 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Looks thicker.

 

Also she still looks so much like jennifer Lawrence 

thick is in thick? or chubby? 

 

I think the most "chubbiest" she's ever been was prior to touring last year. She even replied to someone's comment (when it was on her official page) asking if she gained weight and she said yes, that she was also in the process of working out. 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbO3i4GAOBX/

 

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Champagne said:

She stays looking good, she's gorgeous :heart2:

We LOVE stanning gorgeous women its true its true

 

FE298B71-0C88-41C5-9035-84E322CA8D34.thu

 

 

22 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

Hmm lemme see if I can find her dress on Aliexpress like I've found her other attire on there 

 

 

:deadbanana2:

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Richmond said:

:deadbanana2:

Is there something wrong with affordable shopping???

 

tecYGlN.jpg

1 hour ago, magazine said:

I mean, we didn't ask but okay.

Even if you don't ask Iggy Azalea will continue to be out and about.

I feel like she's one of those faces where they look better without makeup.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Delirious said:

I feel like she's one of those faces where they look better without makeup.

beautiful with and without

 

AhGaGRk.jpg

 

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

someone reliable check these are not from 2019

why do you guys do this to me? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.