The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

19 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh dear, I fear you're right and Parvati is really screwed if he says that....

But then again, these players are so dumb that she might still get away with it :siptea: I mean Ekin Su literally took a cup from her and then didn't remember that crucial detail.

But they didn't knew how they were poisened right?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

51 minutes ago, TryMe said:

No but Dan might reveal it. He can and probably will say that Parvati gave old rusty cup to Ekin Su and then she died. The problem is he wasn't there so idk

they showed Kate saying 'I would never drink anything from Parvati' for a reason

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, TryMe said:

What @stupidjock said, but also, they came to the conclusion that it was from a drink really quickly, and then stayed with that theory the whole episode. So at this point, even if they don't have confirmation, it's pretty much taken for granted that it happened that way and they'd believe Dan if he said it was.

If you have the time, listen to Johnny Banana’s podcast with Janelle, it is gold. 

Janelle knew Dan was traitor from Day 1 and Knew Parvati was also one by Day 3. The only reason she defended and kept them around/safe was because she knew she was close to them, and was better to have them a bit longer than instantly out. They were assuming it was 4 traitors so they were trying to figure out the other 2.

She said the entire round table fight went on for a good 40/45 minutes of Janelle going at Dan, and even got to a point of Janelle going after Parvati too and exposing her.  (Show didn’t air any of the Parvati part) 

The reason behind the Sandra comment and back and forth was Sandra made a comment after Janelle went after Dan and Parvati, Sandra spoke up and said how Dan, Parvati and her, have always stuck up for Janelle, and now your turning on all of us. So Janelle then made the accusation oh well if they are both traitors and your backing them up, you must be one too.

even Bergie got into it and was yelling and arguing with them too, in Janelle’s defense. 

where is this unaired footage!!!!! 

Edited by Michaelnsync
  • Like 3

Dan played a HORRIBLE game, glad to see him go. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Dan played a HORRIBLE game, glad to see him go. 

I have yet to see the latest episode but the fact that he STILL didn't talk more when people told him to be more active and talk more??? like I-

On 1/31/2024 at 10:00 PM, Michaelnsync said:

If you have the time, listen to Johnny Banana’s podcast with Janelle, it is gold. 

Janelle knew Dan was traitor from Day 1 and Knew Parvati was also one by Day 3. The only reason she defended and kept them around/safe was because she knew she was close to them, and was better to have them a bit longer than instantly out. They were assuming it was 4 traitors so they were trying to figure out the other 2.

She said the entire round table fight went on for a good 40/45 minutes of Janelle going at Dan, and even got to a point of Janelle going after Parvati too and exposing her.  (Show didn’t air any of the Parvati part) 

The reason behind the Sandra comment and back and forth was Sandra made a comment after Janelle went after Dan and Parvati, Sandra spoke up and said how Dan, Parvati and her, have always stuck up for Janelle, and now your turning on all of us. So Janelle then made the accusation oh well if they are both traitors and your backing them up, you must be one too.

even Bergie got into it and was yelling and arguing with them too, in Janelle’s defense. 

where is this unaired footage!!!!! 

omg that looks interesting!

Honestly surprised that Dan survived until this point. Everyone was onto him. Trying to deflect on to both Phaedra and Parvati was foolish. Miss lawyer Parks was not fooling around. 

• Like 1

Ouuu watching Dan get STOMPED out tonight was like music to my ears :jonny: should have gone home weeks ago, balding FAD trying to come for my Phaedra!

anyway, I don’t think Parvati is smart to try and recruit Peter. Watch him refuse. She should have gone with Trishelle or Sandra who would both probably be eager to join the traitors - Trishelle would have been the smartest to recruit imo since she’s obviously a good player

• Thanks 2

Phaedra effortlessly clearing Dan like that was the best moment of the season. He really thought he had her :bibliahh:

• Like 4

Dan going after Phaedra  only for Phaedra to effortlessly end him instead :jonny6:.  He really underestimated everyone else in this competition and overestimated himself. He might’ve saved himself had he gone for Parvati.

Edited by choerry
Cleaning up my grammar and adding further clarification.

I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm glad mother Parvati is not out and Dan is

Bored Friends GIF by CBS

What is Shereee even doing?

Im not into Parvati and whatever shes doing. It would have been smarter to recruit the guy with the weird name who had the secret shield. 

This episode was amazing, though. I wish there were more mental breakdowns like in the UK version. 

• ATRL Moderator

the traitors are fucked. if peter says yes, he has a real shot at winning

Dan took everybody down with him between the round table and ignoring Parv's warning about the attempt on Bergie.

Trishelle being the only one to realize that Phaedra is also a traitor because Dan threw her under the bus :skull:

dan the new cody confirmed

Dan getting EMBARRASSED. He really thought he was gonna serve another BB moment only to get his ass handed to him. :ahh:

As a Big Brother fan, Phakedra ATE him up :ahh: This is so humilliating BYE DAN, See you NEVER hoe.

Finally Dan is out, he should’ve BEEN gone. I was honestly shook that he came after Phaedra, I was convinced that he was coming for Parvati, either way he flopped HARD it was kinda embarrassing watching him come up with this lame ass story. The way Kate immediately was like wtf are you talking about this makes no sense :bibliahh:

Parvatis mind is made for TV, she knows how to stir it up in a big way. Peter has no choice but to accept if he wants to stay in the game and have a chance at winning.

god this show is so ******* GOOD. Every episode ends with the best cliffhangers 

7 hours ago, MrPeanut said:

Dan took everybody down with him between the round table and ignoring Parv's warning about the attempt on Bergie.

He played terribly, tried to backstab the other traitors and then purposefully exposed them on his way out the door. Nasty behavior tbh

• Like 1

It was such a bad idea for Dan to go after Phaedra when he really had no solid evidence and didn’t put in any groundwork to make people think Phaedra was a traitor until the roundtable. He would’ve been much better off trying to pin it on Parvati instead since she already had heat on her and was one of the three Peter told the shield bluff to.

I must say watching Phaedra eat him up and spit him out was delicious though :mandown:

10 hours ago, Orsay said:

anyway, I don’t think Parvati is smart to try and recruit Peter. Watch him refuse. She should have gone with Trishelle or Sandra who would both probably be eager to join the traitors - Trishelle would have been the smartest to recruit imo since she’s obviously a good player

Peter is controlling the numbers now. Sandra would be a bad choice cause her & CT are the suspects too now cause they worked closely with Dan & Parv before. Trishelle is a good choice but I feel like she doesn’t have as much as influence as Peter. 

I feel like her best shot now is recruiting Peter. Yes Peter still can throw her under the bus, but at least she now will have leverage cause Peter will be a part of traitors too and he will be more cautious. But yeah it will be super tough for Parv but if she somehow survive next week :loki:

Parvati's move to try and recruit Peter was good TV for sure. But I'm not sure it's the best move for her.

10 hours ago, Orsay said:

Ouuu watching Dan get STOMPED out tonight was like music to my ears :jonny: should have gone home weeks ago, balding FAD trying to come for my Phaedra!

I think the transphobe is the best option too since she was also in that group of 5. And she sussed out Phaedra

I’m so annoyed that Phaedra is no longer in great position because of Dan and his stupid move

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.